Whatcha know about Tikiwaxx??

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Brahstamon, May 10, 2008.

1. Brahstamon

Brahstamon New Member

May 8, 2008
    USA California
    This shit is so good, it will make you forget about your favorite waxx like I did.
    Personally if you donʻt like wearing a leash like myself you better have the best traction possible, Tikiwaxx always comes through. It gave me a new confidence that I never had before, it doesʻnt flake if you use the basecoat and it last forever. No need to change waxx until you stack up some dings from all the kookʻs you run over! Itʻs a new company so you may not find it at your local storeʻs, I encourage you to ask your shop broʻs to order it. They have four formulaʻs- basecoat, warm, cool and cold. Also they have four different Tiki shapes and each bar weighs 20 grams more than other brands!

Attached files
    [​IMG]

2. pierpont-scott

pierpont-scott New Member

May 11, 2006
  3. BoardDesign

BoardDesign Member

Mar 14, 2007
    USA
    The best EVER! Totally converted (used to ride sticky bumps). More is always better.

4. deepsouth

deepsouth New Member

Feb 16, 2004
    USA
    Will it make me 30 pounds lighter, turn my hair back from gray to blond, give me new energy and naturally enhance my maleness, too?

5. Slim

Slim Member

Dec 3, 2005
    USA California
    Brahstamon wrote:
    Don't you mean "we have..." I mean come on, how many people join a forum and for their first post start talking about a new product and how great it is?

Why not just come clean and announce your new product and flow some around to others and then let them build your reputation instead of posting fake customer testimonials yourself?

6. cloudbrk

cloudbrk New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    USA Virginia
    Slim wrote:
    I was thinking the exact same thing. This guy's gotta be a distributor.

7. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    Yep, must be a distributor. That's ok, just be up front about it. Good stuff is worth letting others know about. Samples are always appreciated:)

8. pierpont-scott

pierpont-scott New Member

May 11, 2006
    slim you act like the guy is selling 1000 dollar widgets its a dollar bar of wax.

the guys just promoting a bros homegrown wax no corporate bulls&*t . he's doing what good friends do getting the word out on a bitchn wax that he believes in. hes putting the word out there to surfers about a product that is almost as necessary as a surfboard. come buy my shop and I will give you a free sample bar like i do to alot of people that have never heard of tiki wax before and you know i pay for the cases of wax myself and don't expect anything from anybody just helping spread the love of tiki wax.

9. BoardDesign

BoardDesign Member

Mar 14, 2007
    USA
    Yeah he's a witch!!! Lets burn him... Actually he has nothing to admit. He's just stoked on it and gets kicked down from the guy who does own it. Just like when you guys get new boards and jump on here stoked to tell everyone how good they are. He is new, and just wants to post something he thinks you all ought to know about.

10. BoardDesign

BoardDesign Member

Mar 14, 2007
    USA
    damn it Scott!!! You freakin lurker! Beat me to it.:p