what is ...

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Guest, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

cheese?

mine varies from meal to meal. I enjoy jack, Swiss , cheddar, feta, blue, and many other kinds I don't recall the name of.

I figured with all the whine that's been going around, a thread about cheese would be appreciated.

I have had cheese that smells terrible but taste great. I wish I had wrote down what kind that was.

a small plate of deli meat and select cheeses with a glass of wine after a mellow surf session while cooking with the Mrs is a fine ending to a great day.

notice: this is a thread about cheese, not whine.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i forgot to mention cottage cheese. although it isn't the most flavorful cheese, i love eating it with a little bit of black pepper on it. i don't drink wine when eating cottage cheese.

3. Latte

Latte Active Member

Sep 2, 2008
    USA, near the witches
    Camembert or Parmesan with a full bodied Red.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

least we forget about cream cheese. cream cheese is great,

heck i even like nacho cheese from the movies. that stuff is terrible for you i'd imagine, but it taste good. i love a plate of nachos while watching a movie with the Mrs after a great surf.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Latte wrote:
    thank you latte, i will try that. they just opened a whole foods by my work. they have a great selection of cheese.

6. Latte

Latte Active Member

Sep 2, 2008
    USA, near the witches
    gnar gnar wrote:
    I'm curious what you think...I was reading somewhere that the food that 'sits' best with our own bodies is mostly likely the stuff that our grandparents ate. Being half a ginni, it works for me.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Latte wrote:
    ha!

that is where i picked up the cottage cheese bit. my grandma fixed that for me when we visited. she also ate it with pineapple. sounds strange perhaps, but it works!

8. pilau

pilau Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    USA Hawaii
  9. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2007
    this thread is cheesy:?

but if where going there, NZ makes the best cheese in the world:cool:

and we eat alot of it, heart disease is our biggest killer:shock:

10. tentoesed

tentoesed New Member