What are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by hangheels, Apr 20, 2010.

1. hangheels

hangheels Member

Jan 5, 2007
    Ocean View, DE
    Just thought I would start a thread to see what everyone is waiting on. I just put in an order for a Stamps 8' Over Easy and a 7' Quad Fat Fish(similar to Rips old board). Let me know what you got coming or are thinking of ordering.

2. SMUKES

SMUKES Active Member

Jun 23, 2009
    USA California
    building my own for my next one 9' 4" pig with tapered stringer.

3. hangheels

hangheels Member

Jan 5, 2007
    Ocean View, DE
    SMUKES wrote:
    Awesome, be sure to post some pics. I shaped a 8' and a 9'6 this past year. It was a real learning experience and if I had a better place to shape I would love to do it again.

4. weberrider

weberrider Member

Mar 18, 2006
    I am still having a honeymoon with my Secret Weapon. I hear Steve also makes a Secret Weapon Noserider and I am thinking about pulling the trigger on one. My Performer and Stylist may never forgive me. Maybe I am getting soft but I love the EPS foam and the wide, thick Infinity.

5. Steiny

Steiny New Member

Mar 31, 2004
    USA California
    7'4" Andreini Vaquero. Saw it waiting in queue at the glass shop, stoked!

6. retrorider

retrorider Member

Dec 19, 2009
    USA Maryland
    Waiting on a 9'0" Cooperdesigns MF shaped by Eric Walden with triple stringer and tail block. Cream tint and olive pin lines. Should be shipped this week. It was at the Coop booth during the Sacred Craft show. pics when it arives:shock:

7. BW

BW Member

Sep 14, 2004
    USA Massachusetts
    Gene Cooper is finishing up a 10" 2" Malibu Foil. Attached is the latest picture, taken about two weeks ago. Red foam stringer and tail block. Masked off in this photo getting pin striping along with its red panels. (Lots of Blackboards in the background!)

Attached files
    [​IMG]

8. BW

BW Member

Sep 14, 2004
    USA Massachusetts
    retrorider wrote:
    Saw pictures of your board from the Sacred Craft show - really looking good. I think your board is the one one the far right in this photo

Attached files
    [​IMG]

9. retrorider

retrorider Member

Dec 19, 2009
    USA Maryland
    thats it to the right!!! thanks for the pic!

10. aslbuck

aslbuck Member

Jan 29, 2005
    A backup mat from Dale Solomonson. Should be here soon!