WANTED: Proteck Fins, Futures Base

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by NJ Longboarder, Jul 10, 2018.

1. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Looking for 2 pairs of proteck future thruster set ups for my kids boards. Anyone have some laying around before I shell out the $70-80 a pair for new? Don't care about color, size, etc. just want the soft edges for them. Cheapest I found was amazon at $70. I'm sure there are surf shops out there with them laying around.

Like these:
    https://www.surfcohawaii.com/Performance-Thruster-Set-Future-p/pt-per-3-ffs.htm

Thanks. proteck.jpg

2. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    goofyDuda and deemce like this.
  3. Finward

Finward Active Member

Jan 16, 2012
    USA
    I think we have about 4 sets of them in the garage. When I get home this weekend and if they have not been packed for the move yet I can send you a used set for free if you pay the shipping.

NJ Longboarder and Lackosense like this.
  4. strez

strez Active Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Hamilton, Massachusetts
    If you want to get rid of a second set, DM me please.

5. NJ Longboarder

Jan 3, 2005
    Thanks Finward. Appreciate it. I will send you a PM.

kpd - Thanks for the link. Been emailing the selling and it looks like he is willing to ship as well. If he changes his mind and I need an assist I will let you know. Thanks for all the help.

6. NJ Longboarder

Jan 3, 2005
    Got one set on the way from kpd's craigslist link. Thanks for the heads up. Finward's were already gone but thanks for looking.

Need for one more set. Whatcha got?

7. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
  8. carsnsurfing

carsnsurfing New Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Just saw this.... weirdly enough, I have a set. Txt me in the am if you are still looking for them

9. Jmazz

Jmazz Member

Jul 11, 2018
    Ny
    Friend of mine has a set on Long Island CL, I can probably bring them back to Jersey as I'm anniversary on attending the swap