Wanted : Men's Snowboard in NJ

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by NJ Longboarder, Jan 12, 2018.

1. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    My kids are starting to get into snowboarding and I don't want to rent gear. Rental stuff is crap. They will be renting until they won't grow out of it every year.

I'm around 5'9" 175lbs. I think I usually ride 155cm, but not exactly sure since I don't go much, If anyone knows better what I should ride, let me know. size 10 shoe. Don't snowboard much so looking for intermediate level stuff. Shredding slopes and staying out of parks.

Surf related because it's winter. Could trade surf related items if that helps keep it on topic.

2. 306Bing

306Bing Active Member

Oct 1, 2015
    South Jersey
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/153-cm-used-Ride-Kashmir-Freeride-snowboard-/391958859140

I bought snowboard and ski stuff from Elvis the ski man on ebay. A pair of bump skis and snowboard. Ride board also. Cheaper than the mainstay boards but every bit as good. Fast shipper and communicates well. My stuff was new, but for some of the used prices its hard to resist. See if he can throw in bindings at a good price. I would not buy boots online though and they are key to happy boarding.

Also try the-house.com or google snowboards theres a bunch on there.

The local ski shops are starting to get nervous on inventory about now too if they overbought.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. ChuckyR

ChuckyR Member

Jan 23, 2012
    I might have some stuff for you, let me check. I will be in touch.

4. SharkB8

SharkB8 Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    USA Virginia
    Any plans of visiting VA? Got a new full set up I won't be using. New boots bindings and board was used for a day. It's a few years old and I never got to go.

5. GearNut

GearNut Member

May 7, 2009
    USA Maryland
    I could pick up from SharkB8 and bring back to Maryland. But I don't know the next time I will be heading to NJ

6. NJ Longboarder

Jan 3, 2005
    Thanks for all the tips and PMs. Willing to pay for shipping if you are willing to deal with the hassle.

Don’t think I will be in VA anytime before the spring. Thanks for offer to bring back to MD gearnut but don’t see myself getting down there either. Will be in DC in mid feb but have snowboard trip booked before then.

7. SharkB8

SharkB8 Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    USA Virginia
    I'll get all the specs and see if it fits what you are looking for.

8. Shred Zeppelin

Shred Zeppelin New Member

Jan 12, 2015
    USA
  9. NJ Longboarder

Jan 3, 2005
    SharkB8 is the man and got me covered. He went above and beyond. Nice fella.

Thanks to all who offered options.