Wanted: 10' Fibre Glas Fin Co. Sparky fin

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Lackosense, Oct 27, 2017.

1. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

This is another Sparky I have with a slightly wider base so a little more area. Can't recall but this is either a FGFC or a Rainbow, 10".

Sparky 2.jpg

2. Makawaosurfer93

Makawaosurfer93 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    That Larry Allison fin was one I bought for a PTLW I got off the used rack at Surfy Surfy a couple of years ago. The Bing shop down the street didn't have the fin for the PTLW and that was recommended by the young lady behind the counter. Wrong fin for that board and I just realized I had it when I pulled the Sparky out to take pics. I'll try it in something else soon.

3. Lackosense

Lackosense Active Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    @Makawaosurfer93 Thank you for your offers, i am looking for something with more volume in the tip. @FirstPointEric i am interested in the white Sparky you pictured. Thanks for all your input guys!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  4. Makawaosurfer93

Makawaosurfer93 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    NP Good luck with your search.

5. FirstPointEric

PM sent, LoS.

6. FirstPointEric

I was able to find a photo of the Tyler Sparky. Note it's wide base (which takes up the whole box), wider leg and tip.

Sparky Tyler.jpg

7. Lackosense

Lackosense Active Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    I like it, thanks!

8. JMJackFish

JMJackFish Active Member

Jul 5, 2016
    USA North Carolina
    I had that same Sparky in my old Tyler NR and it was probably my all time favorite fin. Hated to sell that board especially because I lost that fin...