wake up at dawn...

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by miscreant, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Odin

Odin Member

Feb 28, 2017
    California
    What's laughable Mike is how serious you have taken this. I'm impressed at how much thought you put into your rebuttal. But in all seriousness this all started in good fun but your massive ego can't handle it. Again your absent when the surf has size. Maybe try Sano or Doho?? I'm sure the hipsters will appreciate your well rehearsed act. As far as my wave catching ability how would you know? You sit so far inside and away from the peak you must have better than average eyesight. And just the fact that you take the time and effort to concentrate on what I'm doing shows how petty and ridiculous you really are. Look forward to seeing you soon in the water to discuss further.

2. miscreant

miscreant Well-Known Member

May 20, 2016
    Since you asked,

I’ve tried those spots. I like my wave better. Thanks for the thought though.

Regarding observing your efforts. The way my wave is set up, i look north and west to see the forthcoming waves. In my effort to see and catch waves, i notice things to the north and west of my position. I’m not paying particular attention to you, I’m just looking for forth coming waves. It’s not like I’m reviewing footage to find shots of you. Either you were looking at that footage to find my waves (cyber stalker) or you were looking a the footage for pics of you (ego) .

But yeah, next time I’m surfing if you feel like chatting, you know where i am. i thought when you paddled by yesterday and didn’t say anything you had finally got all this out of your system. I guess typing online is more comfortable for you. Either way Phil, if you’re having fun, then there’s that.

3. Odin

Odin Member

Feb 28, 2017
    California
    The footage was sent to me by a friend. So no I'm not stalking the internet looking for Mike Black burning fellow surfers. Again with the self righteous tone. But whatever. Nothing to get out of "my system" . Didnt feel the need to stop and chat? Your not a friend so why invest any energy .But sure your always welcome to paddle up the point. Maybe expand your horizon to surfing larger waves with more competition than the inside shoulder dwellers.Or maybe we could switch boards? No that won't work because you couldn't ride a board shorter than 10ft pig. Is it fun to be so hyper focused on one type of design?? How about a fish? I think I have one that could float you.

4. miscreant

May 20, 2016
    Since you asked,

i am not interested in surfing the type of board you seem to paddle for waves with.

i have fun riding my board at my wave. i have enjoyed learning and experiencing my boards. so, hopefully that answers your question regarding one type of board.

i have had fun on a fish surboard before. who knows, maybe one day I’ll surf my fish again. right now, i am enjoying the feeling my current board provides.

Just so i understand the talking in the water situation:

choice a) you are looking forward to chatting

choice b) you aren’t going to chat because you don’t consider me a friend, thus it isn’t worth the investment of energy.

Which is it?

Choice b seems unlikely given the investment you’ve dedicated to this trolling campaign.

52 of 57. that’s 91.23% getting up there!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017 at 10:37 PM
    Croweater likes this.
  5. miscreant

May 20, 2016
    Love it when there has been a stretch of swell, then the report calls it blah.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 3:04 AM