wake up at dawn...

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by miscreant, Jun 17, 2016.

1. ekim

ekim Member

Oct 14, 2015
  2. Odin

Odin Member

Feb 28, 2017
    California
    IMG_0709.JPG Look at me I'm so gnarly !

miscreant likes this.
  3. miscreant

miscreant Well-Known Member

May 20, 2016

Cheers buddy!!

You got back into the 90s with these last couple of pages. 47 of he 52 posts you’ve made on this site are about me. 90.38% of the content you contribute to this site is about me.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  4. miscreant

May 20, 2016

I have no idea.

5. miscreant

May 20, 2016

I just reviewed this comment, and smiled.

Odin, could you post that pissy text for all to read. I think it’d help people understand my ego issue. I’ll tell you what, you post that text, and I’ll post your email you sent me after I initially posted your video yesterday. Could be entertaining.

The thing is, I don’t recall sending you a pissy text. I do recall texting you .

The entire exchange felt like you were the guy at work that thumps dudes in the balls then calls them pussies for saying “ are you having fun?” when they don’t thump you back.

Then I post the video, and you express an emotional response. On the one hand you say I can’t handle my balls being busted, then you show displeasure when the tables are turned.

It’s just surfing. Your obsession with trolling me on this site is notable. It’s fun stuff for me. I’m still going to surf my wave. It’s all good. I hope you enjoy the many waves you get on all the boards you own.

applekat likes this.
  6. Odin

Odin Member

Feb 28, 2017
    California
    Deleted the text. You missed a great day today. New south in the water. I'm not obsessed with trolling you. Only way to get my point across. You are the only longboard at a spot with the majority being shortboarders. No one is happy that you continue to obsessively post photos on multiple websites. I'm not the first who's asked you to give it a rest. And it's not your wave. It's all of ours. I'm just glad you don't frequent as often as you once did and are absent on the bigger swells and good days. Carry on....

7. miscreant

May 20, 2016

So... you’re done then?

90.56% slow and steady wins the race. 48 of your 53 post on this site are about me, and you feel you aren’t obsessed. O.k.

8. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    Please don't tell me this is an end of season soap opera cliffhanger, I don't think I could bear it.

LÜGEN likes this.
  9. miscreant

May 20, 2016

Don’t worry. He’s not done.

10. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    I don't understand the discontent of Mike posting that spot on his blog. He always refers to it as Slider's Point. I don't think a lot of people actually know where it is. If it was a super secret spot, I would understand, but there aren't many of those left in California. You literally walk right into it to go to any of the other main breaks there. I used to enjoy surfing with Mike there on occasion, but preferred to surf the break North and a south of it. I know short boarders never liked long boarders being there, but heck, they don't at Lowers either, but if you aren't hogging waves they accept it.