This is PITIFUL!

Discussion in 'Skate' started by piranha, Mar 26, 2004.

1. piranha

piranha New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Hawaii
    Where's Black Flag been??

Longboards Rule....

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hey, dude I think the reason nobody posts back to you is cause their all out ridin their boards hey I've been all over and killed alot of sick hills I just got back from Denver and road some on the Rockies. asfault switch-backs as far as the eye can see, it was amazing anyway not that many people have heard of jam or this forum soo spread the word.

Jordash

3. piranha

piranha New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Hawaii
    hey thanks.....yea, I could get into some of the mountain terrain I've heard about in Montana, Colorado, Utah and Idaho. I've never skated in that part of the world. Anyone got any suggestions about where (specifically) to hold a Jam downhill event? We're going to the X-Games next winter in Aspen, so a spinoff event/showcase would be great to film some DVD footage bombing hills on Silverbacks, Pythons and Iguanas.

We Go Big

4. chungtzu

chungtzu New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    USA Colorado
    Skaters aren't lame we just prefer to go out and skate instead of sitting around a talking on a forum. the only reason why I'm talking now is because there is a foot of snow and I can't be skating.

5. piranha

piranha New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Hawaii
    hey chung...

checking a bulletin board once every two days for 10 minutes isn't exactly what I'd call "sitting around talking on a forum".... It's sort of like reading a newspaper. Occasionally, rarely, you'll find something informative.

6. Plotter587

Plotter587 New Member

Mar 27, 2005
    surfers reply more than skaters, because most of them don't live by the ocean and there is always some stretch of road we can hit up...

skaters can always hit up the same hill and get a good experience, but surfers have to have patience and don't always have consistent good spots because they can go to the same place and when at one time had some good waves, the next time... there are none... they get on to find more places that have consistent waves....

i would think there are more skaters than surfers, because most of the surfers i run into also skate... i dunno though... i wish i had more hills to hit around here... orlando can really suck sometimes...

ps..... fuckthemouse

7. chungtzu

chungtzu New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    USA Colorado
    With school and practice and everything I really do have to choose between riding or talking here and I am sure some of these ather people are that busy to.

8. piranha

piranha New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Hawaii
    you missed my point entirely....

how's the silverback?

9. chungtzu

chungtzu New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    USA Colorado
    I love the silver back!

My friend Aaron (head sauce on this forum) is super jealous about his board being the longest (only 57")

He'll get over it or buy his own 80 incher.

Here is a pic of me with my quiver.

Attached files
    [​IMG]

10. Mista

Mista New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    You look funny.