This is PITIFUL!

Discussion in 'Skate' started by piranha, Mar 26, 2004.

1. piranha

piranha New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Hawaii
    It seems to me that there may actually be many more people worldwide who skate than surf, but the surf section blows out the skate section in sheer participation. Could it be that surfing holds deeper interest across the board, or are skaters just generally a more lame lot of blokes........?

Attached files
    [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

probably....
    maybe this forum attracts longboarders only, which reduces the numbers considerably.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

bitchen shot, by the way...

4. B.O.S.S

B.O.S.S Member

Mar 11, 2004
    USA Texas
    Where was that picture taken? BOSS

5. piranha

piranha New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Hawaii
    It is in the mountains of Virginia, somewhere near Leesburg, on a hike to get to a long cruising hill. It was a beautiful day
    Sorry it took me so long to comment......

6. black_flag_longboarder

black_flag_longboarder New Member

Sep 20, 2004
    USA West Virginia
    Nah, skaters aren't a [glow=yellow]"lame lot of blokes"[/glow], I just don't think this board is as widely traveled as most would want it to be. I mean, basing your cute little comment off of the amount of users on a message board is pretty infantile. Oh well, good luck, bro. :cool:

7. piranha

piranha New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Hawaii
    ok black flag....I guess we're getting a bit defensive aren't we?

Why don't you go cry yourself a river and then have your diapers changed.

It's obvious that this bulletin board is not well traveled by skaters who have interest in that sort of thing. That's cool. I'm trying to get some response, ANY response from the other other dozen or so skaters who do, and if you read carefully, I was asking a question, not stating a fact. It wasn't meant to insinuate skaters were actually lame. Good God. Now I know they aren't. Thanks.

8. black_flag_longboarder

Sep 20, 2004
    USA West Virginia
    Wow, you're doing a bit better. You can still ask a question and be acting like a dumb f#%k trying to bother people with it. But of course I'm sure you knew that, because the whole "diaper change" remark TOTALLY redeems you, you are cool!

Good luck, and I love you,

~"Black Flag"

And I mean in all honesty, is it worth starting an argument over? I was stating an opinion, bro, and it wasn't a "defensive" one at that, so just chill out man, seriously.

9. piranha

piranha New Member

Mar 3, 2004
    USA Hawaii
    naw, you're right. It's definitely not worth an argument or bad vibes for sure.

Sorry for any floating around. It sounds like we could keep on going with these jabs but it's good to know there ARE some others out there willing to stand up and be alive!!

good skating and better surfing to all my bros.....aloha.

10. black_flag_longboarder

Sep 20, 2004
    USA West Virginia
    I'll tell you what's sad, though, WE ARE THE ONLY MOTHER FUCKERS THAT ACTIVLY POST. C'mon guys, I know I just joined and all, but seriously, kick it up, Piranha is probably lonely being the only guy that starts most'a these posts anymore and keeps them alive.

Live to skate, skate or die, guys, c'mon.