The Surfer's Journal

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Dawnpatrol, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Dawnpatrol

Dawnpatrol Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    PNW
    OK folks, its not a mint Cooperfish for sale I have here but a complete set of the Surfer's Journal Volume 1-21 (January 1992 through January 2013), plus 22.2 & 24.1. A total of 106 journals in like new condition, carefully stored in plastic boxes in my library. This is a cash and carry sale only. Cannot ship, the weight alone would break the bank. Will not separate the set. Can deliver in Dana Point after April 22nd. PM if interested.

Attached Files:

Surfnfish likes this.
  2. Surfnfish

Surfnfish Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2015
    gave the same collection to my son when we moved to our coastal lake front house 5 years ago..do miss being able to reread fave's while on the throne..lol

deemce and shadydave like this.
  3. Dawnpatrol

May 7, 2006
    PNW
    Yea, I hear ya Lance. Lots of great stuff in 'em over the years. What I will miss is the articles of some of my friends that made the Journal, e.g., "The Ranger" and historical pieces. Would like the collection to go to someone who can appreciate history. A great collection for a writer that needs immediate reference access.

4. Surfnfish

Feb 6, 2015
    were you a friend of Gary's? Pretty nice tours of duty..Patrick's Point and than Ano..

last time I saw him was in reeling County Line Point..

5. Dawnpatrol

May 7, 2006
    PNW
    Yep, went to school at Humboldt with him and we surfed throughout Del Norte and Humboldt coast. His dad and mine were friends. We were surfing Ano in the 60's together.

6. Surfnfish

Feb 6, 2015
    Very cool. You probably knew Doug Meyers, close friend of Gary's? During the 70's Doug and his brother Bill managed a horse ranch just up the road from my place in the back of Purisima Canyon, few miles south of HMB, where over a dozen friends lived. Lots of group rides back in the coastal hills (owned a quarter horse), always something going on..fun times.