The Monkey meets The Dog

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Drumhead Buddha, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Drumhead Buddha

Drumhead Buddha New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    Nepal
    just got off the phone with the monkeyboy

hes eatin post cardiff session burritos with Lonedog as i type this

i am livid!!! my hands are shakin with envy and cant typospsiasl

Attached files
    [​IMG]

2. wanderer

wanderer New Member

Feb 16, 2004
    USA Texas
    Sounds like a Chinese New Year sort of thing to me. And worthy of envy, too.

3. logger

logger New Member

Jan 10, 2005
    If its the burrito joint (cant remember the name) next to the donut shop, there good.

4. lonedog

lonedog New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA California
    logger, it is the place next to the donut shop and i think it's called beach city burritos or something like that. monkey's burrito (pictured) was friggin huge but he handeled it like a man.

surf was pretty good to, overhead waves, light wind. i did pretty good, no wipeouts and none on the head. monkey, on the other hand, has a different story to tell.

5. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    It's Beach City Burritos, and during the week they have $.99 fish tacos that are killer. A couple of tacos and a drink under $4 bucks.

Where (which of the Cardiff breaks) did they surf?

And G-Coast - no, the picture is not of something that was previously in anyone's body. Thought I would kill that thread before it gets started.

6. logger

logger New Member

Jan 10, 2005
    Beach city burritos, thank you.

I like to camp at San Elijo 5-6 times a year and we always get a few from there.

7. mro87

mro87 New Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    Sheesh, I'm alone at home reading this post (wive is happy houring w/ friends), and after reading this thread I"m going to get me some burritos and tacos... right know.

8. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    logger wrote:
    Let me know when you are there, maybe we can meet. We do an annual family week at San Elijo (almost 30 years now), this year is week of July 21 I think. Maybe an alternate SanO type weekend? Always good times.

9. logger

logger New Member

Jan 10, 2005
    nedsurf, That would be cool, although trying to get a space on the weekend isnt easy. If you have an extra space, I'd buy it. (24 ft travel trailer).

10. lonedog

lonedog New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA California
    im in on the San E trip too...(if im invited) i got a sopt there 1 or 2 years ago in may, me and a couple of my bros sat on the bluff and WATCHED the wind destroy the surf for 4 days straight. we only got in the water once and it sucked...although the water was incredibly clear the surf was bullS*#t. i'd been telling my bros what a bitchen place San E was for a couple of years, talking smack and then it blew....at least i didnt create a couple of more "locals" ....i dont think they will be back.

we did however get some serious drinking done!!

let me know guys so i can reserve a site.

later