Surf Vehicle

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Left Coast 46, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Left Coast 46

Left Coast 46 Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    So Cal
    IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg IMG_1002.jpg IMG_1004.jpg IMG_1005.jpg

Well I have decided to sell my beloved van. I have too many projects and not enough space.
    See below:

1964 Ford Econoline HD window van
    Surf Van, turn heads everywhere you go!
    I have too many vehicles and this is the one I have chosen for the chopping block. You will not find a cleaner or better deal.
    200 in line six
    Pulled the 4 speed tranny and put in a Auto trans.
    It has a fresh top end, but needs some work on the lower end.
    Clean..Clean...Clean!!
    Interior 60% complete
    $10K (Firm)

DanSan, Artz, walkingtheplank and 8 others like this.
  2. Lycokayaker

Lycokayaker Active Member

Sep 21, 2017
    NJ
    WOW... she is a beauty!

3. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Damn!! If it was local to me I would have to seriously consider it. This van will sell!!

4. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    Take it to San O with a for sale sign in it. Bet you sell it that day.

kclibman likes this.
  5. Left Coast 46

Apr 30, 2015
    So Cal
  6. Left Coast 46

Apr 30, 2015
    So Cal
    So... I had the van sold to a Japanese man from Japan. He was had it all arranged for pick up and shipping. The only thing that was left was to wire the money. I had opened up a separate bank account to wire the money. Well I received a call from some surfer guy named Eric from San Diego... he begged and pleated for me not to sell it to the Japanese guy and that he was serious buyer and would come down and pay me full price and pick it up on Monday. I stated that I was a man of my word and was going to sell it to the japanese guy. I received several phone calls and text from Eric.. He it my soft spot when he stated" would you rather have it Japan or SD". So i decided to sell it to him. Informed the Japanese guy(who was not happy) that I wanted to keepit in the states and that I was sorry for the inconvenience.... So I informed Eric... he stated he would be down Monday to pick it up ..... Monday came around... No Eric! not responding to phone calls or text. PEOPLE SUCK! what an A HOLE! Here's his number in case you guys want to call him and let him know what an A Hole he is 619-307-3466. His number is going to posted in the "looking for relationship" in the Gay section on craigslist and then whatever else I can think of to make make his life hell for a little bit

7. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Damn that's rough...lesson learned i guess.

8. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    Now the million dollar question is does the Japanese gentleman still want it? Damn that sucks.

9. Left Coast 46

Apr 30, 2015
    So Cal
    well kind of embarrassed to contact him again, but $ is $ ! so I will contact him today

10. SReilly

SReilly Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Hate to say it, but sounds like karma to me.
    Wonder of your phone number is listed in Gay section of a Japanese Craigslist add.

306Bing, Walnuts, michael and 3 others like this.