Surf Stuff: Soloshot 1 & 2, GoPro, Gath Helmet, Fins, DVDs, etc.

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by DownSouthSlidah, Sep 1, 2018.

1. DownSouthSlidah

DownSouthSlidah Member

Oct 30, 2007
    All prices include shipping

Surf Video Stuff: $550 OBO for all of it. Also, I will separate this package if you're interested in just one or some of the items.
    1. Soloshot 1 w/tripod, bag, charger & arm tag (buy separately: $150 OBO)
    2. Soloshot 2 w/arm tag, Camera Controller, charger (buy separately: $250 OBO)
    3. Gath Helmet w/Face Shield, with GoPro mount (needs to be installed. Has two Oregon Scientific cam mounts installed - I will include the Oregon Scientific camera but I cannot guarantee it is working - they are inexpensive if you want to pick one up. Retail: Helmet: $159, Visor: $48) - (buy separately: $130 OBO)
    4. GoPro Hero3 with case, piggyback battery, two waterproof cases with floats attached (1 regular, 1 larger to accommodate the piggyback), extra parts (mounts, etc.), anti fog wipes, charger, and tripod - (buy separately: $125 OBO)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Longboard Fins: SOLD
    • 10" Jimmy Lewis Penetrator
    • 9.5" Rainbow Cutaway
    • 10" Dorsal lexan Hatchet
    • 8.5" Rainbow D-fin/Skeg
    • Includes 3 "No Tool" fin screws
    [​IMG]

Pro Box (Larry Allison) fin set (was originally for a Bing Synchronizer): $80 for all. Make offer.

[​IMG]

Bonzer 3 Fin Set: SOLD
    • Custom Rainbow FCS sides
    • True Ames 6.5" Center

[​IMG]

Velzy (Butterfly) V-Fin. SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29 DVDs: $150 for all OBO - Make me an offer - a ton of good titles in here. Includes a paperback copy of A Surfer's Guide to Costa Rica. Selling as a lot. If you like shortboard movies I have a few of those too that I will throw in.
    • Endless Summer
    • Endless Summer II
    • Way of Life
    • Journey to the Tip
    • It Was Better Back Then (my all time favorite - I have another copy)
    • The Californians
    • Reflection (Longboard Magazine)
    • Singlefin: Yellow (2-disc set)
    • Step Into Liquid
    • Chasing the Lotus
    • One California Day
    • Adrift
    • Scratching the Surface
    • Classic Surf Films of the 50s & 60s (4-DVD set)
    • The Bruce Brown Golden Years of Surf Collection, 1958-1963 (6-DVD set)
    • Malibu Madness
    • Longboard Fever (this is a copy)
    • Riding Giants
    • Ultimate Sessions
    • Trilogy of Style
    • Ten Years After
    [​IMG]

Teak Longboard Display Racks (3 pairs): $65 OBO for all - these run $45/pair shipped on ebay. Selling as a lot due to high cost of shipping.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hawaii-Lon...epid=0&hash=item1c9d92007b:g:z4AAAOSwhQhY4cLM

[​IMG]

O'Neill Firewall 3mm Split Toe Booties (high top) - used once and have sat in a box since. Size 9 (I wear 9.5 but always buy booties 1/2 size smaller for a good fit. I bought these for an anticipated trip to California in November (a few years ago) and didn't go. Florida is hot so I don't need them: $25 OBO

[​IMG]

I have a couple of pairs of Thule racks with gutter mounts and an Inno Boardlocker system that I'll be posting once I can take photos. I think the racks are 52" and 55"? I'll measure, photo and post, but if you're interested before I can post, just PM me about them.

If you want to buy anything, please PM me and I'll give you Paypal info. When Paypalling, please either "gift" it, payment owed (or something like that) or take on the fees :)

Thank you!

James

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  2. Fagro

Fagro Member

Aug 6, 2018
    RI
    I'll take the longboard fins for $80.00
    PM sent

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  3. Fagro

Fagro Member

Aug 6, 2018
    RI
    Payment sent!

4. DownSouthSlidah

DownSouthSlidah Member

Oct 30, 2007
    Some changes to the above:

Surf video stuff - I've lowered the price by $100 for the package for JBers. Also, I am willing to sell the surf video items individually so you can pick and choose. Everything works like it did when it was new. For those who don't know about Soloshot: It allows you to film yourself without having to have a camera-wife. Although, it is nice for your wife too because it's set it and forget it and she can lie on the beach or surf with you or whatevahs and not have to worry about "Did you get that one of me riding like Kelly Dora?" The Soloshot I pans right and left. The Soloshot II pans right & left and up & down and has a remote camera controller. Add the GoPro to your board or a helmet, and you can edit in on-the-wave video as well as from the shoreline. Not that I have one to sell, but add a follow-me drone and you've got every angle possible to show you how bad a surfer you really are... I mean... "how bad a surfer I really am" ...'cause Ms. Polly taught me to use "I" statements in 1st grade.

Longboard fins - Sold
    Bonzer-3 fins - Sold
    Velzy V-fin - Sold

Make me offers on stuff.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  5. PKooken

PKooken New Member

Dec 11, 2017
    SoCal
  6. DownSouthSlidah

DownSouthSlidah Member

Oct 30, 2007
    Pm replied

I have changed the pricing on the surf video stuff to reflect individual item pricing. All prices are OBO and shipping is free.

Surf Video Stuff: $550 OBO for all of it. Also, I will separate this package if you're interested in just one or some of the items.
    1. Soloshot 1 w/tripod, bag, charger & arm tag (buy separately: $150 OBO)
    2. Soloshot 2 w/arm tag, Camera Controller, charger (buy separately: $250 OBO)
    3. Gath Helmet w/Face Shield, with GoPro mount (needs to be installed. Has two Oregon Scientific cam mounts installed - I will include the Oregon Scientific camera but I cannot guarantee it is working - they are inexpensive if you want to pick one up. Retail: Helmet: $159, Visor: $48) - (buy separately: $130 OBO)
    4. GoPro Hero3 with case, piggyback battery, two waterproof cases with floats attached (1 regular, 1 larger to accommodate the piggyback), extra parts (mounts, etc.), anti fog wipes, charger, and tripod - (buy separately: $125 OBO)

I also am taking offers on all else that remains. Just make me an offer within some sort of reason :)

Thanks to all who have bought stuff so far!

7. Fagro

Fagro Member

Aug 6, 2018
    RI
    Fins showed up today... excellent!
    Thanks again

8. DownSouthSlidah

DownSouthSlidah Member

Oct 30, 2007
    Soloshots have sold.

Remaining:

Gath helmet
    GoPro
    Surf racks
    Booties
    Pro Box fin set

Make me offers. :)

9. SdSurferguy

SdSurferguy Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    USA
  10. DownSouthSlidah

DownSouthSlidah Member

Oct 30, 2007
    Going out of town until 10/12. I won't have internet access much of that time and won't be able to ship anything. So... if you ar interested in anything that is left, I will get back to you after the 12th of October.

Thanks to all who have bought something - it is much appreciated!

James