Stolen Frye Fish/ New member

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by FryedGuy, Mar 2, 2016.

1. FryedGuy

FryedGuy Member

Mar 2, 2016
    USA California
    It gives me chills to know how much good nature there is in people. I've been getting kind remarks from all around and man it helps to sooth the soul. What up rockaway!?! That made me laugh, ya even made my beagle smile | The first thing I did was file a police report. My cell # is 6093147023 and email is chrisboardster@gmail.com Thank you all!!! /
    Chris

Attached files
    [​IMG]

2. Makawaosurfer93

Makawaosurfer93 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    FryedGuy wrote:
    Transplanted south Jersey guy?

3. FryedGuy

FryedGuy Member

Mar 2, 2016
    USA California
    Yet another jersey trany! There are so many of us out here! I'm sorry for invading this great state but damn y'all got it good out here. I've been pondering the idea of a sort of surfers union, possibly categorized by state. NJ Surfers Union! CA Surfers Union! Just another platform to bring the masses together. Monthly or bimonthly union meetings would be a big part of it.

4. Nilus

Nilus Active Member

Jun 30, 2008
    I'm moving to Santa Barbara in June but I ain't paying no dues. :)

5. ElBrooklyn

ElBrooklyn Active Member

Oct 17, 2014
    NYC-EH-MTK and LBC
    Maybe this is too obvious, but I'd do daily checks for "skip frye" (in quotes) on dailylister.com, in case cabron thinks he can get away with ebay or CL in another city.

6. FryedGuy

FryedGuy Member

Mar 2, 2016
    USA California
    Sometimes no news isn't good news... I just wanted to throw this little refresher out there. Please be on the lookout. Thanks again for all the kind remarks. It's been about 6 weeks now and I haven't found her yet. I'm keeping the faith. If it's meant to be, it'll be. Man, it's hard to let this thing go though! I've seriously lost sleep over loosing this board. I have serious thoughts of becoming a sort of super hero and slaying tweakers in the dark of the night. I want to ride a silent electric scooter around the alleys of PB, where all the scumbags get to work at night, while wearing night vision goggles equipped with a paintball gun(hopper full of frozen paintballs), a long range taser, night stick, machete, heavy duty zip-ties and a S&W 500(for shock factor). One man neighborhood watch! I wanna be batman!

Attached files
    [​IMG]

7. SharkB8

SharkB8 Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    USA Virginia
    I hoe you get your skip back

Attached files
    [​IMG]

8. TonyPR

TonyPR Active Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    You're covered down here in Puerto Rico, if I see the board we won't be nice to the guy... About the super hero stuff, just get some meth and add rat poison to it then give it away to the tweakers... hey they are big rats anyway...

9. FryedGuy

FryedGuy Member

Mar 2, 2016
    USA California
    Sorry I haven't been a more active member of this great online community. Just wanted to give this another bump up the list.

10. FryedGuy

FryedGuy Member

Mar 2, 2016
    USA California