Stolen Frye Fish/ New member

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by FryedGuy, Mar 2, 2016.

1. FryedGuy

FryedGuy Member

Mar 2, 2016
    USA California
    Jamboarders united! I'd like to send thanks to everyone here for being a vital part of our surf community. I'm a new member and have found myself coming back to this forum time and time again for its helpful insight and overall fun content. When I saw my CL add https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/5469585182.html on here I had to come thank who posted it. My 6'8" Frye Fish was stolen Sunday, out of my car, in pacific beach. I'm kinda devastated, but I've received a bunch of pleasant feedback which helps to ease my mind. I'm stoked to finally be part of jamboards! Thanks for everything! Keep those creative juices flowing!

Attached files
    [​IMG]

2. Mizrachi

Mizrachi Active Member

May 16, 2013
    hope you find the board. and welcome.

3. Makawaosurfer93

Makawaosurfer93 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    Welcome on board and best of luck retrieving your stolen Frye!

4. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    That beauty won't be able to hide. Keep an eye out.

5. SMUKES

SMUKES Active Member

Jun 23, 2009
    USA California
    Hey, saw josh's post re your board. I'll / we'll be looking out for it. Really sorry.

Mike.

6. trucker

trucker Member

Apr 24, 2008
    OB, San Diego
    I've seen your posts. I'll keep my eyes open in OB & sunset cliffs. I'm sorry this happened but hopefully we will find that board soon!

7. Nilus

Nilus Active Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Saw this and was soooo bummed for you. I just got a new Frye and if it got stolen I would be crushed. Fortunately, as was said earlier, it's a pretty tough board to hide or unload. Hope you get it back soon!

8. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    Will keep an eye out in Oceanside area. Post up your contact info in case someone sees it?

9. hullogfish

hullogfish Active Member

Dec 22, 2006
    USA California
    http://jamboards.com/view_topic.php?id=14217&forum_id=1&page=3

10. hullogfish

hullogfish Active Member

Dec 22, 2006
    USA California
    I had a similar thing happen and here is the thread. Hit the pawn and surf shops in a 30 mile area and tell them to keep an eye. Keep the CL posting up. This forum was a big help to me. Including, a member of this forum who didn't know what I looked like and had yet to see the board was found, approaching me at Taramar with a " where the F#@# did you get that?" I appreciate that!