SOLD 8'4 Bing PTLW

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by michael, Jul 2, 2018.

1. michael

michael Active Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    Parting with this super fun board to free up some cash for something coming down the pipe. It's the perfect Jersey / beach break board if you ask me. Hope what I've got coming does the trick :eek:

Including a 7.6 true ames wilderness fin for the fine (ladies?) and gents on here.

https://cnj.craigslist.org/spo/d/bing-pintail-lightweight/6632983676.html

Also a COS Manic Moon Monster FS soon once it comes back from the ding guy if anyone has interest.

SOLD

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  2. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey
    Great looking board, always wanted to try one. I'd bite if my surf shed wasn't already beyond capacity. :eek:

michael likes this.
  3. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Perfect for....

Son, daughter, grom who has the basics down and is ready for a real - and 1st class - board.
    Anyone's all around daily driver summer fun on the run fit in the car with me always sled.
    Not enough push for the 7' ish Midlength and a bit too fast to rip turns on the 9' +
    Point break on a cranking day- in early to set a high line and follow till hollow.
    The board your wife couldn't possibly get mad at cause it's so beautiful and you bought it cause - "she can ride it too!"
    or the I'm Sorry relationship mender present for that whole mermaid / manatee debacle you'll never live down.
    Sick board, and that Wilderness fin is High performance. Great in my wingpin 7' and this board when it's Moving but a 9" 4a would be the goods.
    This won't last long. That 8'4 length is rare and that handicapped space rocker shot is condom on after the prom $$ !

Lackosense and michael like this.
  4. michael

michael Active Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    Ha!! Thanks K

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018