SOLD 8'4 Bing PTLW

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by michael, Jul 2, 2018.

1. michael

michael Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    Parting with this super fun board to free up some cash for something coming down the pipe. It's the perfect Jersey / beach break board if you ask me. Hope what I've got coming does the trick :eek:

Including a 7.6 true ames wilderness fin for the fine (ladies?) and gents on here.

https://cnj.craigslist.org/spo/d/bing-pintail-lightweight/6632983676.html

Also a COS Manic Moon Monster FS soon once it comes back from the ding guy if anyone has interest.

SOLD

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  2. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey
    Great looking board, always wanted to try one. I'd bite if my surf shed wasn't already beyond capacity. :eek:

michael likes this.
  3. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Perfect for....

Son, daughter, grom who has the basics down and is ready for a real - and 1st class - board.
    Anyone's all around daily driver summer fun on the run fit in the car with me always sled.
    Not enough push for the 7' ish Midlength and a bit too fast to rip turns on the 9' +
    Point break on a cranking day- in early to set a high line and follow till hollow.
    The board your wife couldn't possibly get mad at cause it's so beautiful and you bought it cause - "she can ride it too!"
    or the I'm Sorry relationship mender present for that whole mermaid / manatee debacle you'll never live down.
    Sick board, and that Wilderness fin is High performance. Great in my wingpin 7' and this board when it's Moving but a 9" 4a would be the goods.
    This won't last long. That 8'4 length is rare and that handicapped space rocker shot is condom on after the prom $$ !

Lackosense and michael like this.
  4. michael

michael Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    Ha!! Thanks K

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018