Shaped Blanks

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by BoardDesign, May 12, 2015.

1. BoardDesign

BoardDesign Member

Mar 14, 2007
    USA
    Hey everyone, just letting you know that I'm going to shape some boards for some friends and will open up some blank orders. I have access to some of the finest glassers and could arrange for transportation to them. Blanks with 3/8" stringers are $500.00, I'm guessing that a typical glass job is around $700 so it saves a lot of money not having me do it! These guys can give you what you expect.
    Email me at zcarrigg@gmail.com
    Zeph

2. OrangeDog

OrangeDog Guest

thanks for the heads up bro ;)

3. BoardAddict

BoardAddict Active Member

Apr 6, 2015
    USA California
    May be able to "cure" my regret over selling my EQ.

4. SMUKES

SMUKES Active Member

Jun 23, 2009
    USA California
    Can i order a vbowls?

5. BoardDesign

BoardDesign Member

Mar 14, 2007
    USA
    trade for your avatar?

6. DownSouthSlidah

DownSouthSlidah Member

Oct 30, 2007
    Speaking of... Thinking of getting an IsIs from Zeph and wanting to keep glass costs down. Probably will go clear or a single color resin tint, no pins or anything fancy. Anyone know of a reasonably priced glass shop out there? If I could ship a shaped blank and be confident that it wouldn't get mangled, I'd get it back here and have it done locally. $700 seems a lot for clear... Or maybe I am just clueless and should buy a WaveStorm

7. BoardDesign

BoardDesign Member

Mar 14, 2007
    USA
    By "Typical" I'm saying a typical Zeph glass job… Color pins etc..

8. BoardDesign

BoardDesign Member

Mar 14, 2007
    USA
    The glass shop's I would hand the blanks off to are already arranged… In other words I'll only let certain people glass them as I don't wish to have my boards buggered up by just anybody.

9. gizzard

gizzard New Member

Jun 20, 2009
    USA Texas
    Just pulled the trigger on my shaped blank isis. So stoked about this always wanted one and thought my chance had past. Thanks for the second chance at this Zeph.