Sea Frog Waterproof housing.

Discussion in 'Photograhy and Video' started by Artz, May 20, 2019.

1. Artz

Artz Active Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Florida
    Most waterproof housing are made for Diving. Of course they can be used for surf Photos. There are a few that are made for Surf Photography. All the better ones are expensive. Did a lot of research and pulled the Trigger on the Sea Frog Salted line for Sony a6000. So far I have had only 2 days in the water with it. It is a bit heavy. However in the water it floats and not so buoyant that it’s hard to duck under waves with it. All the buttons really easy to work. Got a say that in the water Surf Photos are not easy. Focusing on the the Surfers and being mindful of what is going on around you like sneaky waves, is a challenging. Now keep in mind I’m only in knee high to waist high wind swell waves. So far out of two days of Surf Photo Education I got a couple of good shots. Along with one leg cramp and dragged over a shallow sand bar. All in all I’m having fun with the new rig. Photos will be posted up soon.