Sayulita next week questions

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by cheyneskeezer, Jan 23, 2018.

1. LB LIZARD

LB LIZARD Member

Mar 22, 2007
    USA California
    I would personally check Saladita out. Since it in the Southern Hemisphere, the left there for goofy footers Is to die for. Personally, I hate going left. I can only compare it to a longer Malibu except it goes left. There is some good Utube video of the place. Just be aware of the State Departments travel cautions for some Mexico states. I have no idea of the other Mex breaks other than Saladita and Scorpion Bay BaJa. Just suggesting.

2. Surfnfish

Surfnfish Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Saladita has a better swell window this time of year.. the itself wave is a long, walled up LB friendly wave, with plenty of lodging within easy walking distance...and can arrange to boat in to El Rancho, a peeling cobblestone left point where my son and I had some hella fun sessions back in the day when it was easy to drive to if you could find it..

3. cheyneskeezer

cheyneskeezer Active Member

May 30, 2017
    Long Beach CA
    Sayulita is different from salulida where Cj holds log fest. Today seems to be a small churches style crumbly right. With a lot of foam boards... Prob won’t even paddle out if it doesn’t get bigger than it is. Need to find a place to rent a traditional log but that seems slim to none

4. Tenfooter

Tenfooter Active Member

Nov 12, 2014
    USA Rhode Island
    Take in consideration that from Sayulita to saladita is 8 hour drive
    and theres not much to do
    sayulita , on the other hand, has more activities for family

Punta Mita and La lancha, and Anclote are top break points

5. cheyneskeezer

cheyneskeezer Active Member

May 30, 2017
    Long Beach CA
    EC1436E1-F104-4A97-8074-A1D6C838855F.jpeg Ya we might head around the point if families allow! Saturday here looks promising

deemce and dingdong like this.