questioning the process

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by gene, Apr 25, 2007.

1. CliffDweller

CliffDweller Member

Feb 27, 2004
    mhc904 wrote:
    There's always enough room left in the wife's formal living room for another surfing implement, especially a CF Mello Yello.

I must admit, after looking at the pile in there yesterday when I was making room for her new (to her) furniture she bought from a neighbor down the street off of CL's, I had serious thoughts about liquidating a few....then I came to my senses. Besides, I may want to ride a few someday.

cd

Attached files
    [​IMG]

2. Miles

Miles Member

Feb 6, 2006
    USA
    I've tiled the ceiling of the garage/game room with boards and need to start on the second layer.

Check out that T-shirt. Where can we get one of those? Or do they come free with new boards:cool:

And where's that video, CD;)

3. g-coast

g-coast New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Upon seeing this:

[​IMG]

there should be no reason whatsoever that I get flak for sitting nekked with my Phil.:X

4. aslbuck

aslbuck Member

Jan 29, 2005
    keep an eye out on gene's website on the ebay section for shirts and sweatshirts. as for monkey humping his comet and g naked and stroking his phil - how about we don't see either?

5. g-coast

g-coast New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    aslbuck wrote:
    I would never go as far as donkeyboy and post a pic. However if you guys piss me off I will,,,,and they are not pretty:shock:

6. log donkey

log donkey Member

Sep 8, 2004
    USA California
    g-coast wrote:
    watch it now! i haven't been involved in ANY of this! :X

;)

7. Tony Mig

Tony Mig New Member

Oct 10, 2005
    USA New Jersey
    g-coast wrote:
    Come on G-coast....do it....!

I dare ya, go ahead and post a pic of you nekkid with Phil.....!

You don't have a hair on your arse if you don't.......:)

8. rapier_96

rapier_96 Member

Jan 18, 2007
    I think I want to try some of what crabcakes is having. :D

9. ranyehushua

ranyehushua New Member

Nov 24, 2005
    I got to watch the blank cutting machine in action at rusty yesterday (my friend is their new technician), It still takes a little bit of skill to set up and while it cuts the tail and general outline of the board pretty damn well, it deffinetley takes the masters touch to bring it to its true final piece of art... Plus its a really cool machine to watch, the future is now.

Ran

10. Smokey

Smokey New Member

Apr 8, 2005
    USA New Jersey
    aeneuman wrote:
    Didn't have one and didn't work @ a surfshop then. But I did have resin and fin rope. This one can be ground off if it bothers you that much neuman.;)