PR Beach Properties

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by TonyPR, Dec 4, 2017.

1. TonyPR

TonyPR Active Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    Hello guys and gals, hope everyone is doing fine! I am starting this thread just to let you know about some rare surf real estate that's becoming available.
    1) 1,810 Square Meter lot overlooking the ocean 5 min walking distance from the beach over Manglito, Crash Boat and Gas Chambers. Lot is inside a small planned development with street already built, asking $199K. Smaller lots selling as low as $79K asking price!!! All walking distance to the beach.

2) 2,894 Square Meters at Barrio Barrero, walking distance to the beach. Close to Tres Palmas and other surfing beaches in Rincon. Asking $160K!

3) 200 Acres beach front in Aguadilla!!!! Over 1 mile of beach front $18.5M

4) 35 Acres beach front at Shacks beach Isabela zoned for residential and hospitality $4.5M. Shacks beach is a world class top to bottom barrel!!!

5) 2,947 Square Meters beach front at Hallows beach in Arecibo $315K another top to bottom reef barrel!!!

All this and many more, will find you the right property for you that fits your budget, from surf resort to small beach house! Surf season is here, we've been having swell and good conditions almost every day!

You can contact me at
    (787)362-1966

davesburgers and JMJackFish like this.
  2. Freddibetts

Freddibetts Active Member

May 7, 2015
    USA New York
    a girl can always dream o_O

sightpoint likes this.
  3. Left Coast 46

Left Coast 46 Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    So Cal
    New roof is on. Frencho did an awesome job!! I’m heading back next week. Going to replace windows and begin remodel. The Nieghbor’s next door are selling their place. Tony and i will check it out and see. I’d like to buy it and the one on the other side. Start a Surf compound and my own kingdom!!
    Tim the first!!

davesburgers likes this.
  4. Bighouse

Bighouse Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    East End, Long Island
    Spent some time at Villa Tropical. Shack's is a special place. Amazing right and incredible snorkeling & diving on flat days.

5. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Electricity extra or included?

6. TonyPR

TonyPR Active Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    Some areas have electricity and are doing just fine, some unfortunately still do not, if I was going to buy a lot to develop into a guest house or to build a home I would be seriously looking into renewable energy, it will pay off itself in some time with what you will be saving in electricity plus you don't have to worry about this situation ever again.