Pavel Speed Dialer, Hanel Speed Dialer, Mandala Stubbie for sale

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by kclibman, Jan 3, 2019.

1. kclibman

kclibman Well-Known Member

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    Been up on CL for a few days but figured I'd post them here - $30 off asking price for Jammers. Located in San Pedro but I can also meet in downtown L.A. during the week.

6'3" Pavel Speed Dialer, with fins, Moonlight glassing. SOLD.

5'11" Hanel Speed Dialer (super clean) and 6'0" Mandala Stubbie (beater status), with one set of quad fins between the pair (hence the sale together), both Moonlight glassing. $350, $320 for Jammers.
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/d/san-pedro-511-gary-hanel-fish-surfboard/6785446137.html

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    BrazilButtNut likes this.
  2. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Scores! Damn man.
    Only out there would these sit for more than a day.
    That Hanel would Slay out in these parts. And coupled with that Manny, beater or not make it even More worth the effort.
    Hooo...
    Someone here at least needs to haul their ass on top of that 6'3 Dialer. C'mon crackers!

DJR, BrazilButtNut and kclibman like this.
  3. kclibman

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    Thanks KPD!

I also picked up that 9'0" Jacobs longboard yesterday for $160 - took it out today and did not gel with it, would rather be on my log. Comes with O'Fish'l sidebites and Jacobs center fin as well, selling it for what I paid for it if anyone is interested. Wax is stripped and it's ready to go, totally watertight. Will post pics later on.

4. kclibman

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    Jacobs photos uploaded. Resin work on deck and bottom, double stringer, watertight, all repairs done by Scott and the team at AquaTech in
    Hermosa Beach. SOLD.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    BrazilButtNut likes this.
  5. hangeleven

hangeleven Active Member

Mar 26, 2006
    That Hap is a smoking deal. Someone grab it.

6. kclibman

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    Thanks Hang! Would like to clarify that that's just dirty wax on the deck, too cold near the water for us for me to get ALL of the wax off how I like to.

7. HerbB

HerbB Active Member

Nov 10, 2018
    Pennsylvania
    160 for a decent HPLB. Holy great deals Batman.

kclibman likes this.
  8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    France
    If we can work out transport, I'd love to grab the Jacobs! A board from that gentleman is one of the last boards on my "have to someday have one" list.

If we can get it to Encinitas, I have a friend who will put it in his container leaving late Jan. Maybe someone has a nephew/neice/neighbor who would like to earn something for making a road trip and get a few waves in north SD county? Or... I'll be over in March/April for work. As always, if any of this is a hassle, no problem!

9. kclibman

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    Ah, sorry Driftwood! Board sold last night unfortunately. Apologies for not updating this post sooner.

Pavel and Mandala are left, with a vintage Weber twin egg soon to come as well. Will be done selling for a long while after that.

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    France
    No problem at all, I hope someone is stoked on that board! A Jacobs will stay on the list a while longer.