NOT Surf Related: looking for an iPhone 7 in SoCal

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by FirstPointEric, Jan 12, 2018.

1. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Hey All-

Because I trust you guys and gals more than the average yahoo on Craigs, I'm a-asking if anyone has an unlocked iPhone 7 for sale, preferably with 128 gb at a reasonable price. Don't really care about color (it'll be wearing a case) and would obviously prefer a clean screen. A clean IMEI/ESN is a must. Thanks in advance.

Eric

2. Veterano

Veterano Active Member

Aug 29, 2013
    just go to eBay. all awaits you. the guys selling w/ high rating. you won't go wrong, I've gotten about 15 iPhones over the years that way. Never use a contract as I border jump/sim switch at will.

3. FirstPointEric

I've wanted to deal locally (throw the sim in and make sure it works), but yours is a good idea. I appreciate it, Vet.

4. Veterano

Veterano Active Member

Aug 29, 2013
    but the best iPhone deals are a good friend who's a well to do early adopter and hands you down a newer version than the one you're using for the super bro deal.

5. FirstPointEric

*EXACTLY*. That's part of the reason I asked here. There are tons of folks who've gotten i8s or Xs at this point, so I'm looking for the leftovers within being a full light year behind the curve. $^D

6. Surfertom

Surfertom Member

Eric,
    I have used Gazelle for selling and buying, pretty good service. gazelle.com
    Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 10.56.05 PM.png

7. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    Half of the time I try to look at something on here, it tells me that I have won a new IPhone. I imagine it does for you too. Maybe it it time to cash in. Ha!

Freddibetts and deemce like this.
  8. FirstPointEric

I hope you do finally get that unicorn iPhone. Thanks Tom, never heard of gazelle but I'll check it.

9. joeblackuz

joeblackuz Member

Apr 15, 2005
    I had to trade my wifes 7 in because it lost its cell connection. Be wary of buying on cl unless its new in package. You can also check the apple site with a serial number for warranty status as well. Lmk if you need a link.

10. FirstPointEric

Thanks Joe! I managed to get one through JBer Michael. Stoked!

joeblackuz likes this.