NJ Folks: Beach Badger

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by Chilly Willy, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey
    Here's something for the NJ folks whose beaches require beach badges:

I'd like to introduce you to the Beach Badger. The Beach Badger is a clip-on beach badge carrier. Simply thread up to 4 beach badges onto the strap, and then clip it to anything you want. (Your belt loop, bikini strap, surfboard bag, beach bag, flip flops, beach cart, etc.) The Beach Badger can be attached and detached quickly and easily, and it eliminates the need to poke holes in your clothes with that cumbersome little beach badge pin. Handmade on the Jersey Shore.

Where to buy:
    --- Online: http://www.beachbadger.com
    --- In-person: I do occasional in-person sales events, although I don't have any scheduled at the moment.
    --- Dealers: Coming soon to local shops! I am working on lining up dealers up and down the Jersey Shore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Disclosure: This is an invention of mine. This summer was my first season selling them, and the reception was awesome. They sold like crazy! I was a bit reluctant to showcase it here because I didn't want to hawk my wares, but what the heck -- it's awesome! I clip my Beach Badger onto my board bag strap when I go surfing, my wife clips hers on her beach bag handle. When we're done, we clip it on our coat rack when we're done so our beach badges are always easy to find and ready to use.

2. Chilly Willy

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey
    Update: Great news! I lined up my first local Beach Badger dealer -- B&B Department Stores North. Beach Badgers will be in stores starting in the spring/summer 2016. Wish me luck!

3. Chilly Willy

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey
    It's been close to a year, so here's an update: Beach Badgers are selling great! I'm selling a healthy amount online, but I've also got a handful of shops along the Jersey Shore selling them now and always looking to expand. People really love the idea, which is always thrilling feedback to hear. My patent application is going from provisional to non-provisional next week. Pretty exciting stuff.