new (to me) acquisition

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by walkingtheplank, Jan 4, 2019.

1. joeblackuz

joeblackuz Active Member

Apr 15, 2005
    The hexagons look like the rspro stuff. Might need a light touch of wax or may be good as is depending on your preference.

Sweet board!!!

walkingtheplank likes this.
  2. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    I had a 9’7” Double Ender. It didn’t paddle the best, but was smooth as butter. Turned on command and super stable. Should have kept it. If I was staying near the water, I would get another.

3. takedown

takedown Active Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Eugene, OR
    I've met a couple of people that swear by this board. Im currently trying to decide between a model t and the double ender.

Nice pick up!

4. walkingtheplank

walkingtheplank Active Member

Aug 2, 2004
    thx for the feedback, everyone - just trying to gauge how well it'd perform in this space coast beach break as a small wave noserider

5. Tenfooter

Tenfooter Active Member

Nov 12, 2014
    USA Rhode Island
    is a horrible board overall, I can buy from you anytime
    jajaja
    enjoy it!!

6. walkingtheplank

walkingtheplank Active Member

Aug 2, 2004
    full disclosure: this board was a total impulse buy. funny thing is, i'm not usually prone to those. so, long story short, my budget is now a bit overextended after the purchase. since i'm admitting said poor fiscal responsibility out loud, does anyone here want the Double Ender? necessity dictates it to be moved along, & figured someone on the forum might want dibs. i'd much rather pass the stoke on to a Jammer than some random Joe-off-the-street...

please PM if interested

P.S. - board is located in Central FL

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  7. geester

geester New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    PM'd ya...thanks.