New Birdwell style BB size 35 for cheap

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by FirstPointEric, Jan 11, 2018.

1. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Hey All-

Red Birdwell boardshorts style 305/BB in size 35; brand new with tag. I got them in the Grab Bag sale last year and I'll sell them for what I got them for: $15 + shipping. I can hear you singing the "who wears short shorts?" but if you're in shape, they're yours for a song. This model is $68 + shipping.

IMG_3522.JPG

IMG_3520.JPG

2. Freddibetts

Freddibetts Active Member

May 7, 2015
    USA New York
  3. FirstPointEric

The mid-80s called with your shorts, sir. As I said, if you're in shape, you can rock these.

4. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    One benefit I found. When sitting on your board in the water, they don’t bind up on your thighs. It helps if you’re young and in shape like FPE said.

5. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    These are actually super functional for prone knee paddling, or wearing under a pair of cargo's on a bicycle ride to stop and swim anytime you want- beach, lake, river etc.
    Also if you have or want to develop a good outside workout routine- yoga/martial arts/weights/stretching - they don't snag and if you are near a hose or pool etc, rinse down quick and get back at it without missing a beat.
    They dry fast and aren't cumbersome and that canvas material will last forever.
    Lastly, nut huggers these Ain't. Show some thigh and cause a sigh.
    $20 is nothing for the potential adventure and ass kicking that can be done in these.
    Later

dstud_remix and michael like this.
  6. FirstPointEric

Thanks Keith and Neil! Just trying to find them a good home.

7. Freddibetts

Freddibetts Active Member

May 7, 2015
    USA New York

I own a few pairs myself, just messing around,

lots on saltyness on forums latley so i like to throw a few comments here and there :D

8. FirstPointEric

"Sold. The Brooklyn Bridge, for a dollar and a quarter."

No, but really, JB member Michael just got 'em. Thanks for playin', everyone.

9. michael

michael Active Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    Thanks Eric. It's been a while since my boys had a good huggin'.