Need Advice: Thinking of Trading my 97' Bing Nuuhiwa NR for 1967 Morey Pope Blue Machine

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Lackosense, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Well what will you allow yourself to sell? Btw I'm not too familiar with your quiver

2. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    It would be a no brainer for me. Make the trade. I dig vintage boards, but also agree with others that there are plenty of non-vintage Nuuhiwa's out there. There is a lot of knowledge and experience in those that replied before me. They know what they are talking about.

3. McQuad

McQuad Active Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Fernandina beach
    I would go for it. I paid 9ish for mine in excellent condition. Would be good to dial down the year for value. 200 or so done in '67 so I'd say pretty "rare". Planning to ride the shit out of mine like I do everything else. Then hang it up when it's thrashed and full of good memories. F wall hangers and vintage flippers. Sling some shitty firewires to make a buck.

*i believe Dennis Ryder will still shape them as well. He's one of the original shapers if I remember correctly and has done the majority.

4. McQuad

McQuad Active Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Fernandina beach
    Dave, still need a vintage ptlw..... preferably rider cond

5. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    Haven't seen one in these parts:(