Mandala Super Stubbie 2+1 Carbon Microlite 5'6"

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by fishy661, May 13, 2019.

1. fishy661

fishy661 New Member

May 10, 2019
    Bay Area, CA
    No dims but it's around 2.5" thick and 20.5" wide. Well loved, has had a few repairs due to low tide reef sessions. Pressure denting is minor along stringer. Will come with 2 Jack Jenson foiled mini Greenough center fins (one used, one new) and a set of True Ames volan sidebites (new). I'll get some pics up for you guys after work today! I'm in San Jose, would like to keep it local. I do go to Socal every now and then and can bring the board down with me. Asking $480 for Jammers!

kclibman likes this.
  2. kclibman

kclibman Active Member

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    I'm down in SoCal but am very interested - do you happen to have photos on hand? We can also take this to DM. Thanks!

3. dingdong

dingdong Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    USA California
    the stubby quads are pretty fun, this should be a good time, maybe I can borrow it for a few waves Kclib! :D

kclibman likes this.
  4. kclibman

kclibman Active Member

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    I've got a 6'0" Microlight Super Stubbie five-fin and a 6'3" Stubbie single as well - you're welcome to come check them out!

dingdong likes this.
  5. fishy661

fishy661 New Member

May 10, 2019
    Bay Area, CA
    Sorry about that! Haven't logged in for a few days. Going to DM you @kclibman

6. kclibman

kclibman Active Member

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    No problem! Will look out for the DM, no rush.

7. fishy661

fishy661 New Member

May 10, 2019
    Bay Area, CA
    Yup! I dig the 2+1 to get on that back foot for speed when you need it :)