longboard

Discussion in 'Skate' started by log donkey, Nov 29, 2004.

1. silversurf

silversurf New Member

Apr 7, 2004
    USA Texas
    Hey, is Soul Boards still in business? I ran across the website a while back, emailed them at the contact address and never got a response. I also called the phone number at least a half dozen times and never got an answer or an answering machine.

Their stuff sounds cool, with solid bang-for-the-buck, but I found no sign they were still in business ...

Mike

2. log donkey

log donkey Member

Sep 8, 2004
    USA California
    thanks for the response guys... i think i am leaning towards one of the barfoot boards... i may pick up a soul board if i can still get one for that cheap, just to have an extra

3. VentnorKook

VentnorKook New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    USA New Jersey
    buy-schmuy.....this baby is home-made. :D

[​IMG]

4. chungtzu

chungtzu New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    USA Colorado
    If you want a long board to freestyle and not to bomb with check out the 44 " red tvs board on soulboards .com it is a great board but it wobbles at high speeds

5. Tonka_777

Tonka_777 New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Canada Ontario
    Well I just bought a Sector Nine aith independent trucks and spitfire wheels and some serious wicked speed demon bearings ... anyways CLOUD NINE SECTOR NINE RULES !:alien:

6. skeeter

skeeter New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    USA Delaware
    sector 9. c'mon tonka willie wonka, you get a section 8. that buy schmuy board looks like the oscar meyer wiener mobile. them steel wheels? exercise your brain.

7. kc17

kc17 New Member

May 21, 2005
    Singapore
    If you haven't already check out the forums at www.silverfishlongboarding.com. I bet there's somewhere there that;ll make you a custom board of any length for a reasonable price.

8. Tonka_777

Tonka_777 New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Canada Ontario
    but sector nine is so easy to find, pretty much at every local skate shop. And I dunno its now been like more then a month since I bought my board and I love it still so ... :alien: