Longboard RV Hitch Rack

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by LB LIZARD, Feb 12, 2017.

1. LB LIZARD

LB LIZARD Member

Mar 22, 2007
    USA California
    IMG_1130.JPG IMG_1131.JPG

This RV rack makes traveling with longboards so convenient. No need to carry boards inside or on the roof where you need to climb. Asking $700.00. They are custom fabricated. Very identical to the no longer available RV Nalu Racks that were priced at over $1000. Local pick up only. Fits a 2 inch receiver.

2. mbb500

mbb500 New Member

Nov 10, 2017
    glendora
    Hey LB Lizard, Do you have anymore info on these custom racks?
    Thank you MBB

3. LB LIZARD

LB LIZARD Member

Mar 22, 2007
    USA California
    My rack was custom fabricated made by my neighbor. There was at one time an outfit in Southern Cal that made them commercially. I think they were called Nalu Racks(?). They started out around $1200. I am sure they don’t make them anymore. Anyway, I didn’t use mine after I sold my RV. Loved them so I didn’t have to crawl on top. Just stop unstrap; in the water. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  4. Pacis

Pacis Member

Oct 25, 2008
    Nalu racks are HEAVY duty. Loaded my up with boards, kayaks and bikes, took it cross country hit rain, 80 mile wind, hail and back with no problems.
    Used upper and lower tie downs. Nalu is modular so configure to your needs.

Attached Files:

5. LB LIZARD

LB LIZARD Member

Mar 22, 2007
    USA California
    Nice, mine you could have hauled bikes. They were bullet proof too. I used mine only to Safari with boards up and down the coast. The first time I saw an RV with Nalu racks was at the Lane. That’s where I got the lead on the idea. I was too cheap to put out the Nalu $$$$.

6. mbb500

mbb500 New Member

Nov 10, 2017
    glendora
    Cool, I am looking for a solution for Sprinter.....Thank you for your help. MB