Just Board Pics

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Roach, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    To say I am jealous is a major understatement.

2. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    In more ways than one, as it was an anniversary gift from my wife. :rolleyes:

3. JMJackFish

JMJackFish Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2016
    USA North Carolina
    Been looking for a while and finally got another Bing Maui Foil - this one is 6'10. My other was 7' and is still one of those boards I regret selling. Going to take it out now. Used but new to me :) IMG_5024.JPG IMG_5025.JPG

4. Patrick Riley

Patrick Riley Member

May 15, 2018
    Jacksonville Beach
    Craigslist find. I know it’s nothing too exciting in the grand scheme of boards, but it was in pretty good shape.

Looking for any info on approximate year or anything else. I know G&S serial #’s from this time period are pretty useless.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

SReilly and hankster like this.
  5. pefa

pefa Active Member

Mar 14, 2008
    Bi
    coop1.png
    Picked her up when out there last week- so friggin stoked on the hornet fin-9'6 Foil
    …..when in Rome
    had a few less than stellar wave days on her, loved her, and up until a few hours
    ago, thought she was burned away-now I can't wait to reunite with her next week to really get her to, uh....
    (….knock on wood)
    coop2.png

Jaimo, Tenfooter, OCSURFER32 and 8 others like this.
  6. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Pefa: Congrats on the MF. Glad it didn't burn up and it looks great with the Hornet fin.

Sadly, my longtime buddy Jon (whom I've known for 30 years since we were at UCLA; he and I even played in a couple bands together) just found out this morning that their family home was lost in Malibu. I saw the photos a few hours ago and man, the area is just pure desolation. The only things left of their place were the chimney and, oddly, a trampoline in the backyard.

pefa likes this.