Just Board Pics

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Roach, Oct 26, 2011.

1. JBorbone

JBorbone Active Member

Oct 18, 2017
    Belmar, NJ

I was the guy in front of you. I wasn't on the fence at all, I offered him full price, but I wasn't able to pick it up this weekend due to family Holiday commitments. The seller totally bailed out on me as soon as I asked him if we could coordinate a mid-way pickup this week. Was going to treat myself to this board for my birthday (today). Some sellers on craigslist are extremely lame.

2. Gill

Gill Member

Mar 21, 2018
    Spring Lake Heights, NJ
    Bummer bro... I totally agree, the CL crowd is pretty messy... especially outside of surfboards. There are a very few good sells/buyers- but a majority are hard to deal with... I won't say much more since I don't have anything good to say...

Although I did meet some cool ppl through buying/selling boards through CL, like Lackosence Stan and Eddie

Sorry if I blew up your deal by posting the link on here... maybe the board will end up at the board swap in bayhead??

Lackosense likes this.
  3. 306Bing

306Bing Active Member

Oct 1, 2015
    South Jersey
    Yeah, that's a bummer and sorry about that. The guy seemed cool, he said a guy was in front of me and out respect he wanted to give the 1st guy the opportunity to come pick it up, he wasn't meeting anyone halfway with all the interest in the board and the guy (you) couldn't meet. I assumed since no one said they were the guy in front of me it wasn't a guy on Jamboards, heck I would have picked it up for you. ShadyDave once told me if I see something I gotta move now, not later. Pay in paypal right then and take the risk if you believe it to be a real seller and worry about picking it up later.

Anyway, if you have fewer boards then I and you gotta have it, it's yours. Just let me know. As you can see its now cleaned and sweet, but you have to pick it up at my house. Happy Birthday.

Gill and shadydave like this.
  4. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Can’t some of these thread diversions be handled with ‘Personal Messaging’? I don’t really give a damn who was first in line. I check a Board Pics thread to see pictures. Admit though I do at times comment on a beautiful board pic and not just click ‘like’.

5. 306Bing

306Bing Active Member

Oct 1, 2015
    South Jersey
    IMG_5738.jpg IMG_5753.jpg IMG_5621.jpg IMG_5631.jpg IMG_5881.jpg IMG_5885.jpg IMG_6709.jpg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    Igosurf, JMJackFish and SeniorGrom like this.
  6. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
  7. 306Bing

306Bing Active Member

Oct 1, 2015
    South Jersey
    IMG_0035.jpg IMG_1578.jpg IMG_1577.jpg

For Senior Grom

Igosurf, Surfnfish, deemce and 2 others like this.
  8. deemce

deemce Active Member

May 18, 2010
    USA Pennsylvania
  9. Driftwood

Driftwood Active Member

Dec 2, 2014
    France
    What a great find.
    To a G&S addict like myself, that's just killer.