Jim Phillips Van Velzer Pig 9'8"

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Dopesandwich, Feb 13, 2019 at 9:08 PM.

1. Dopesandwich

Dopesandwich New Member

Oct 27, 2017
    SoCal
    This is my second Velzer. Jim is a genius. His boards are everything you've heard. I just don't get to surf suitable waves enough, so I'm letting her go.

Absolutely gorgeous 'root beer' resin work. No dings or repairs, just a couple super mild pressures on the deck. 2" balsa stringer.

She's in excellent condition other than a funky color match on the bottom that i actually kinda dig.

Dims: 9'8" x 23" x 3 1/8"

$750. $700 if you mention the secret code word: jammer.

I'm located in the Hermosa Beach, CA area.

theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-1.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-2.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-3.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-4.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-5.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-7.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-9.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-1.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-2.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-3.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-4.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-5.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-7.jpg theboardsource-jim-phillips-pig-longboard-98-9.jpg

DJR, zippy, Roadmaster and 2 others like this.
  2. Tlri

Tlri Active Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Rhode island
    Sweet ride!!!
    Wish that was on this coast but also glad it’s not!
    GLWTS.
    Don’t think it’ll take too long.

Tenfooter and Dopesandwich like this.
  3. ac95

ac95 Active Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Los Angeles,California
    This board hauls ass. I had one with a glassed on D fin. Didn’t care for the fin but loved the speed and trim. Box set up is a good option.

Dopesandwich likes this.
  4. dingpatch

dingpatch Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    USA Florida
    Pigs really do "haul ass"! I will never forget the first time that I rode Mike B's James and O'hare pig at old O'club. It darn near took off from under my feet.

Tenfooter and Artz like this.
  5. Dopesandwich

Dopesandwich New Member

Oct 27, 2017
    SoCal
    Nope