Jersey Surf 10/14

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by T-Bone, Oct 9, 2006.

1. g-unit

g-unit New Member

Apr 2, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    yeah i would say waist to chest in the am it was fun....quick shallow and fun. Afternoon dropped to knee high and actually aggravated me more then did well. Dont think i saw anything in the head high range although i did crouch down one in a while and they definately were there then

2. grush

grush Member

Aug 8, 2005
    g-unit,

It would have to be fairly large for it to be head-high for you.

3. g-unit

g-unit New Member

Apr 2, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    come over six foot daysarent common? well i like the overhead days anyway so if it is small i just lay down. at least then maybe i can get the illusion of size. it was a fun size at least and had some juice behind it for once. damn i need more consistent surf. good news is i am still rocking my short sleeve two mil so things could be worse!

4. T-Bone

T-Bone Active Member

grush wrote:
    Sorry to say this my friend, they were pretty good. I kept seeing the 1 foot reports, but drove down about 8:30am anyway, and saw pretty much waist with the occasional Chest to possibly neck (but now I'm short compared to g-unit so I might even have seen a head high set wave once.) Naah, chest was pretty much it, but pretty clean and peeling with a slight off shore that picked up and got some south to it later on.

T

5. g-unit

g-unit New Member

Apr 2, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    i had fun sunday was a wash though! I get it i am tall!

6. stewy

stewy Member

Jun 27, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    Hey Grush sorry to add on but I hit a spot in seagirt that was waist to chest and nobody out 9am -1 on sat, no soccer last week I was lovin life

7. grush

grush Member

Aug 8, 2005
    And you could not send a quick pm why?!!!!! And, while we are on it, T-Bone couldn't send one either?!!!!! I get quickly distracted and I depend on my non-ADD surfing friends to pick up the slack. I'll have to PM my cell # later.

A wave is a terible thing to waste.

8. T-Bone

T-Bone Active Member

grush wrote:
    Maybe I need to carry a laptop and a wireless set up in my car, so this doesn't happen in the future(Naah, not that hi tech yet)?!

However if you do PM me the Cell # I will definitely let you know when the reports are not quite accurate. I didn't find this one out until I got there, and actually did call my Brother, and tell him to head down because it was worth it.

9. stewy

stewy Member

Jun 27, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    Grush, pm me your cell# most times I check it pretty early on the weekends because I only live a short ride away. when I checked my normal spot on sat it had 12 people out so I moved north a friend and I traded off wave after wave on the vintage boards. sorry

10. g-unit

g-unit New Member

Apr 2, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    ahh good times... i like bad reports when you only live a few short blocks away you check anyway...bad report means no crowd factor.