Instagram page for Jamboards?

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by JBorbone, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey
    As weird as it sounds, I'm honestly not sure I'd want my boards that I sell here listed for a wider audience. The open internet can be a real drag with all the tire kickers, lowballers, and flippers out there. It may be less than 2000 people, but I've never had a hard time selling or buying (especially not buying, just ask my wife). Everyone is consistently awesome to deal with. For me, it's the quality and not quantity that counts.

It's not a bad thought though, and thanks for the offer. Like Cuda said -- maybe create an account (it doesn't have to be affiliated with Jamboards, and to be fair, that is really the property of LongboardMaster), let us know about it, and we'll be sure to pass boards along if we want more exposure?

2. CT Charlie

CT Charlie Member

Jul 22, 2017
    SNJ
    I would have to agree with the above posts from my colleagues. Also, if you could please post the boards you have for sale here, on JB first, it would at least give us the first crack at them. Thanks in advance.

3. dingdong

dingdong Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    USA California
    do it...buying on here sucks...cuz you get totally flamed for flipping..bunch of commies!

4. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha! Funny man, Mr. Vinny. I'd talk with LBM before you do anything that you want to directly connect to JB and/or boards for sale here. If LBM okays it, then I think CT Charlie has a good idea of offering boards on here first. This place DOES rock and I will attest to the general awesomeness of the people on this list. People whom I've never met who've gone out of their way to help me and others; I'd like to think I've paid it forward too. I also love the fact that I never have to worry about getting ripped off by anyone on here. I've sent things members have agreed to buy before payment has arrived because I know it'll come. SG sent me a my WR3 inspired fin a couple years ago saying "try it and pay me what you think it's worth." How's THAT for JB spirit?

CT Charlie and ElBrooklyn like this.