i don't know how to respond to this.

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Guest, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Can anyone guess the author of the message sent to me below?

=========
    I know most people don't have any thing to trace with but i do which is a blessing at least for reason of deduction. You say you are Jewish? I have been spending time lately looking in to my family and all i ever got from my dad was my last name is Heidel [Heidelberg] from Hillel great praise to god, did he have it right? a Pirathonite in the land of Ephraim, father of Abdon, Judge over Israel, 1100 B.C.E. also through my German last name i did some how link with Charlemagne i was just hours in to reading with few notes. Funny pirate word element here, any way i live on minimum wage, LOL. Good thing i understand Levite's did not receive an inheritance. [just a joke] LOL! Every body knows the same thing i know. LOL I was thinking about the comment i said about being expendable to adult society when i was just 10yrs. old then i thought about the song Dogs on the Pigs On The Wing album by Pink Floyd then i thought about Mike and the Ride a Pig blog. Then i said, "i should tell him these things." I don't like to be indignant with any one. hehe
    ================

2. vegaluca

vegaluca Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Ireland
    It's very hard not to vote YES. Especially reading this "Can anyone guess the author of the message sent to me below?".

3. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2007
    I guess Aloof. I don't understand much of what he posts. Maybe thats my lack of something?

What do i win.

4. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    My opinion since you asked - if someone confides in you there isn't a legal obligation, he/she reached out to you without your encouragement, but there is a moral one unless there are extenuating circumstances. Why flame someone, we all got "stuff".

5. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Although i never sen him use LOL before?

So maybe not.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

well, I guess my in box will be less occupied with incohearant unsolicited dribble now Don.

let the record show: i post asinine pm's.

if I ever send you one , I expect the same treatment.

7. Benny

Benny Active Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Don't be a Dick. There's a whole other thread for that.

What don't you understand about the intent of PRIVATE Message?

Delete 'em if you don't like 'em. But you do enough self-promotion without having to resort to stirring up unnecessary debate. What is this - "how many threads can I start this week" week?

Whoops - wrong thread I guess.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Benny votes: yes.

9. aloof

aloof Member

Feb 5, 2005
    USA
    I'm alright with it.

10. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005