How was your surf today?....share your stoke!

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Cuttlefish, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Gundapickle

Gundapickle New Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Mass
    Knee to waist high(+).Water 44. Stoked to be back in the water. DB921459-6F77-4594-AE50-996578C29ECB.jpeg

2. SharkB8

SharkB8 Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    USA Virginia
    That’s just something that can’t be explained. Nice picture

3. Surfnfish

Surfnfish Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2015
    sunny, glassy, 3' to 5', fun peaks spinning both ways with just a friend to share it with..the kind of session that renews, reminding us why we do this..

4. Dawnpatrol

Dawnpatrol Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    PNW
    Stoked for ya buddy. Heading back north. This week in OC the wind turned south and the surf went flat. Today I hiked from Cottons to Church at O'Dark thirty lugging a 25 pound Pig and am now nursing tendinitis without surf. LOL! I need to get one of those electric bikes with racks. Folks down here have it so dialed in. I'm so envious. By the time I make it back up next week to the PNW it'll be blowing 50 kts from the SW and a 4 second west at 10 foot! Think I should take up bowling!

Surfnfish likes this.
  5. Surfnfish

Surfnfish Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2015
    LOL..like hiking north into Big Flat against north winds, have it turn south and blow it out, and than having to hike those ten miles back against the southerly..

My friend Gaz, who lives in PC ,doesn't even have a car any more, just an electric bike with fat tires, surf board rack, and a front basket.. tools all around town and on the beach with it...at the limits sign where we have to stop our rigs and get out and hike, he just keeps rolling..

Dawnpatrol likes this.
  6. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    LOL, "like hiking north into Big Flat against north winds" - NOTHING is worse than that.

7. JMJackFish

JMJackFish Active Member

Jul 5, 2016
    USA North Carolina
    Chest to head high in the inlet this morning with traveling buddies. Rode the 9'6 Hall Eagle and was impressed on how versatile this board is. Very long walls that made for long ass paddles back out. This board just rips. Elevates my surfing for sure. I'm talking to him about making an 8 - 8'6 version.

8. jonbiz

jonbiz Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Wilmington NC
    Was a fun day today. Glad I got back from Florida in time. Looks like waves for next few days.

JMJackFish likes this.
  9. Lackosense

Lackosense Active Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Surfing in the pocket this afternoon on a 10ft Hobie Gary Propper Model

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  10. Dawnpatrol

Dawnpatrol Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    PNW