How was your surf today?....share your stoke!

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Cuttlefish, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Driftwood

Driftwood Active Member

Dec 2, 2014
    France
    Not having a clue where Gwithian was, I just had to check. Thanks for the geography lesson and for reminding me that I need to get over your way one of these days!

2. EricM

EricM Member

Jan 11, 2016
    USA California
    First day off in 2 weeks. I woke up and went surfing. Knee to waist high, pretty clean, "soft" waves without a lot of power, and near glassy with only a slight amount of surface texture. I rode my 7'11 Vaquero and got some sweet, clean rides. I also stumbled across an iconic surf wagon that's been around here for years. This thing is seriously cool! I love the observation deck and board rack. Have a good one!

Eric

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. ChyandourSlider

ChyandourSlider New Member

Nov 3, 2016
    West Cornwall, UK
    Yes! Nice to see that old Fun Bus again. I saw it at Cardiff Beach when I was over there a couple of years ago.

[​IMG]

JMJackFish and EricM like this.
  4. EricM

EricM Member

Jan 11, 2016
    USA California
    Sweet photo!! I was at Pipes. Guy must live in the Cardiff area!

5. Salinity

Salinity Active Member

May 11, 2016
    USA Rhode Island
    Vicariously stoked for everyone who gets some today. There's some fun-looking swell here in RI, but I'm laid up with a bum shoulder - torturing my self looking at the buoys and cameras. I may get in a pool later today at a birthday party though! Happy international surfing day!

6. deemce

deemce Active Member

May 18, 2010
    USA Pennsylvania
    Good session this morning (much better than last night's bust) The fog made it interesting to find what spots were working but once in the water, the low tide kept it fun for about two hours. 68 degree water and a 3/2 was too much even with the cooler air at sun-up.

Chilly Willy likes this.
  7. LÜGEN

LÜGEN Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Oceanside
    IMG_2151.JPG Surfed doheny with my baby boy. Fun little waves warm water. saw a lot of friends, Some I haven't seen in 8 or so years.

sightpoint, SeniorGrom and pefa like this.