How was your 4th of July???

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by MonkeyBoy, Jul 11, 2006.

1. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA
    Mine was great, I surfed all week, drank all week, ate all week and the BEST part was I got to see the after math of Drumhead Buddha accidentally stabbing himself in the thigh with a 12" barbecue fork and then accidentally glue his toes together with Gorilla Glue.............haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:D:D:kook::kook::kook::kook:

2. ranyehushua

ranyehushua New Member

Nov 24, 2005
    our beach gets polluted as shit from the 4th... and i had work, so i think the 4th of july is shit, plus they should ban all alchohol on the beach in Sd... I do like to drink and have often cracken em on the beach in the recent future, but i would still sneak it... and throw my stuff away... they should ban it so we dont get overrun by zonies anymore who dont clean up shit... take a skate down the mission beach boardwalk on the morning of july 5th and you'll see what i mean

3. Roy Stewart

Roy Stewart Active Member

Oct 1, 2004
    New Zealand
  4. box

box New Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Thats the greatest thing about SD. My experience the few times I have been out there, is that people aka bums pick them up for there ten cent deposit.

5. Drumhead Buddha

Drumhead Buddha New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    Nepal
    had 2 fun sessions with Nate and a sessionez with our friend Mucker and his wife

good summer fun! My new friend Nate gave me the wave of the day last week WOWWO

i have to admit that MonkeyBoy was havin big fun performing on his Hunt

takin the sessions to all time highs

he perfected his latest manuever he refers to as "Drunken Alex Knost"

its a two step to the nose but... instead of a kick he falls off the nose head first

with a very interesting arm flailing twist! needless to say, the crowd goes wild everytime

6. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    I trust you and MB will be able to recreate all of these event for us at SanO? Now that would be worth seeing! Gorilla Glue??:shock:

7. Smokey

Smokey New Member

Apr 8, 2005
    USA New Jersey
    Drumhead Buddha wrote:
    I saw him do that the other day a Surf Rd. It was awsome!

I also saw that fish w/ the broken fin you tried not to run over when you flailed. That was sooo groovy.:kook:

8. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA
    Dont forget my run to the nose, spin around heels first and attempt to run back to the tail but NOT making it back to the tail but instead doing a face plant on the board...

I also rammed the nose of the Hunt into someones temple, it looked painful but the guy wouldnt move....

9. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA
    DOnt forget drumheads 8 point dismount on Sunday..

Smokey only gave him a 7

10. Drumhead Buddha

Drumhead Buddha New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    Nepal
    MonkeyBoy wrote:
    its not always about the points

the pregnant bluefish with the broken fin will always protect my karma!!