How are my East Coaster's??

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Left Coast 46, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Left Coast 46

Left Coast 46 Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    So Cal
    • [​IMG]

2. Left Coast 46

Left Coast 46 Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    So Cal
    Holy Crap!! I just read an article that you guys have "sharkcycles". Sharks are washing up a shore frozen?? Da Hell?? I also read that this guy was taking photos of guys surfing in the slushee waves.... Holy Crap! Well may God keep you safe and make sure you drink plenty of coffee before going out.. That pee will sure feel good

306Bing likes this.
  3. OCSURFER32

OCSURFER32 Active Member

Feb 15, 2004
    West Palm Beach
    Frigid 39 Degrees here in South Florida this morning !! Pretty sure Nat Guard has been called in :cool:

4. FalseDawn

FalseDawn Active Member

No sharks...... or swell yet

Attached Files:

5. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    White-Out blizzard conditions here. Snow isn’t deep yet but steady with swirling strong winds.

6. Roadmaster

Roadmaster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2015
    USA Virginia
    about 6 to 8 inches of snow here in Virginia Beach with strong NW winds and bitter cold air temps and water down to low 40's. surf looks big on the cams, not ridable. town is pretty much shut down, roads not passable. the roadmaster is snowed in today, not going anywhere but may try a beach run tomorrow snow.jpeg

Lackosense and JTS like this.
  7. dtorrent

dtorrent Active Member

Jun 21, 2004
    About 5 or 6 inches in Charleston, which has pretty well shut the town down. Cam showed some fun peelers in the snow yesterday afternoon after the wind switched, but impossible to get to as they closed all the bridges.

Our water temp down to 44, with several more nights in the low 20s ahead. We might get to 40, the coldest I have ever surfed.

8. Bighouse

Bighouse Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    East End, Long Island
    snow stacking up on eastern Long Island. Drove to work with an 1” on the ground left 2 hours later with what felt like 6”. Hard to tell w the drifts. The winds picked up, surf getting bigger but it’s blowing too hard to surf, i think. Kids have cabin fever. Pouring a stiff drink and hoping the power stays on.

sightpoint and ElBrooklyn like this.
  9. JTS

JTS Member

Mar 24, 2005
    A9402C26-94D2-4726-8E32-EF5828351ED5.jpeg At least eight inches still snowing , freezing cold but at least wind died