FS in Oregon - 9'6 North Pacific epoxy

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Surfnfish, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Surfnfish

Surfnfish Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2015
    9'6 North Pacific longboard shaped by Art Coyler (former Rusty team shaper) at North Pacific Surfboards. 9'6 x 17 x 22.75 x 14.5 x 3.15, single to double, comes with both single fin and 2+1 set-up.
    EPS blank, epoxy S glassed. Lotta foam, very light, durable. Just prefer the ride of poly.
    Into it for $1100 with fins, $700 to jammers. Can meet in either Pacific City, Lincoln City, Salem or Mcminnville.
    20171207_092408 (1).jpg

JMJackFish, Driftwood and Roadmaster like this.
  2. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Art has the chops.

3. Surfnfish

Feb 6, 2015
    yea, he sure does...have been riding his boards almost exclusively, however, for almost 12 years, so have a couple of Tim Stamps being built for a change of pace..impressive how communicative Tim is..any email questions I sent during the initial back and forth on the board orders was always replied to first thing following morning..rare in the industry..

4. jbb

jbb Active Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    A couple of guys i know on the forum speak very highly of Tim. Another guy like that - very responsive and professional is Michael Miller.

5. Surfnfish

Feb 6, 2015
    Michael on my list of shapers I'd like to try..

6. jbb

jbb Active Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Extremely responsive and willing to do what it takes to make the right board for you. He worked for Christensen for 5 years and is very close to Skip. Even though only in his 30s, i think he's been paying his dues.
    He's always told me that if i'm not happy with a custom, bring it back and he'll shape a new one. Essentially, he's offering satisfaction guarantee. Impeccable character. This is random but recent --> He took the attached photos for me a couple of weeks ago. The 2 boards on left were shaped by phil edwards. the glider on right is an 11 ft eagle he shaped. He wanted to check out my P.E. boards - to understand what Phil was doing. And also to show/discuss with Skip. PEdwards II.jpg PEdwards I.jpg

7. Walnuts

Walnuts New Member

Mar 25, 2018
    Long Beach, NY
    I’ve ordered two boards from tim, and the quality to cost has made me a repeat customer for life.

8. Surfnfish

Feb 6, 2015
    reduced on CL to $650. $600 to Jammers.

ah, CL - one response let me know she is new to surfing, and 'a friend told me this board is only worth $400, so can offer that"...

Another from a guy who says he will 'come pick it up today if you knock a $100 off ' - actually know the douche, practicing psychiatrist in Salem with a thriving practice...so sent a reply, stating whatever his response was to patients when they asked to have a $100 knocked off their bill, use for mine...

9. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    christ in a sidecar.

Thunder Chicken likes this.