FS:Davenport Surfboards 9'2" California Classic Pintail

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by northbeachboy, Apr 12, 2019.

1. northbeachboy

northbeachboy Active Member

Aug 16, 2004
    USA California
    Reluctantly selling my 9'2 Davenport CalClassic Pintail, as I am not surfing at all with pending left shoulder surgery early May for torn sub scalpularis tendon. Down to one surfboard just in case I can get back in the water in the fall...The Davenport had been surfed only a handful of times in the fall until injury occurred. Dimensions are 9'2x22 5/8"x3"x17"x15 1/2". It is in virtually new condition with no scratches, dings or pressures. Triple-stringer, center 3/4" redwood with offset 1/4" dark high-density foam. Volan 8oz. all around with 3" laps and 4oz. deck patch. Weight appx. 16-17lbs. Beautiful board, incredible craftsmanship by Adam.
    Board has mildly pinched 50/50 rails, tail-kick, and flat/mildly rolled bottom, fast down the line, noserides well in the pocket, ideal for point breaks as well as all-around surfing. Glass-on Sunrise Boardworks fin as well glass-on leash loop.

Selling appx. half of new cost for $675 to Jammers! Can be seen in sunny Pasadena Ca., and can deliver to buyer in most of SoCal. Shipping can be arranged with Dolly M. if needed. PM me or contact at northbeachboy@mac.com IMG_0281.jpg IMG_0282.jpg IMG_0281.jpg IMG_0282.jpg IMG_0284.jpg IMG_0287.jpg IMG_0296.jpg IMG_0298.jpg

DKNJ, Surfnfish, shadydave and 2 others like this.
  2. CosmicSlop

CosmicSlop Active Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Beauty! Wishing you the best recovery and a glorious return to the water.

michael and northbeachboy like this.
  3. michael

michael Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    Wow absolute steal. Wrong coast for me. Speedy recovery. Hope you get back in the water soo.

Patrick Riley and northbeachboy like this.
  4. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    John, best of luck with surgery and a speedy recovery. Every board I have ever seen you post for sale on this forum has been not only in immaculate condition but have been offered at amazing prices. PURE STOKE!!!! GLWTS

northbeachboy likes this.
  5. strez

strez Active Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Hamilton, Massachusetts
    Wishing you a speedy recovery!

northbeachboy likes this.
  6. northbeachboy

Aug 16, 2004
    USA California

7. northbeachboy

Aug 16, 2004
    USA California
    Thanks Dave and everyone! Doing a lot of PT at the moment to strengthen the shoulder, but pain is still there...will know more when I meet with the ortho surgeon early May...

8. cuda

cuda Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2007
    check email ;)

Killafornia and shadydave like this.
  9. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Shoulders, the bane of the older surfer. You'll make it through to the other side. Approach PT like a true believer and keep at it even after you think you have done enough to get by. Keep any and all post surgery scar tissue at the absolute minium or they will have to go back in. And you do not want that. Hang in there.

10. northbeachboy

Aug 16, 2004
    USA California
    Board is sold...thanks Danny!