FS: Captain Fin Chris Christenson 8.5 Tracker

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by FirstPointEric, Jan 10, 2018.

1. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Hey All-

Last one for now. Captain Fin Chris Christenson 8.5 Tracker. It's used but in as-new condition. A great fin but just a hair too small for me with 11 and 12 footers, but it'd go great in smaller longboards or hulls. This is a stock photo (fin is in LA) of the exact 8.5" model for sale. I'm arriving there this weekend and it can be ready to send early next week. $50+shipping, sorry no screw. Open to trade for a CC Tracker in 9.5"-10", Takayama Flex fin (10") or something bigger (9.5"+) and medium flexy and in good+ shape.

Christenson 8.5 fin.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. FirstPointEric

Don't want to have to take a loss on this, but I'll take $45+Shipping. As I said, it's a great fin, just a little too small for the 11 and 12 foot boards I used it in. Though it's not in front of me, I recall it being in pretty much perfect shape, no dings, no scrapes, nada. As I said, I will trade for a 9.5" or 10" Tracker or the DT Flex (10") or show me what you got in that same vein.

3. FirstPointEric

The real McCoy. Below are photos also showing both sides of the leading edge.

IMG_3608.JPG

4. FirstPointEric

Super clean fun. Please buy it. Got too many and I'll probably cull the herd a little more.

IMG_3610.JPG IMG_3611.JPG

5. FirstPointEric

Bump? Last chance before i head back south of the equator.