FS: 9.8 Zeph EQ

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by LittleComptonSurfer, Jun 2, 2017.

1. LittleComptonSurfer

LittleComptonSurfer Active Member

Aug 7, 2015
    USA Rhode Island
    Stoked to pick this up from Pefa recently. Gave it a go when we had some waves last week. Very fun board, but noticed it seemed a little small for me. My sweet spot is in the 10 to 10.6 range. Was under the impression the EQ was a 10' and took out the tape measure and it is a 9.8. No harm no foul. These things happen. But, the bottom line is that I do not want this board to sit on my racks collecting dust and would be stoked for it to find a new home were it will be ridden.

The board is in great shape. Pefa did a great job explaining the condition. The only thing really worth mentioning again is about a 2 inch pressure ding on the bottom towards the nose that could easily disappear in the hands of a good repair guy.

Stoked I got a chance to try a Zeph. Not many around.
    Price - $1050
    Fin not included
    Board is in RI.

IMG_7718 1.jpg
    IMG_7720 1.jpg
    IMG_7721 1.jpg
    IMG_7722 1.jpg
    IMG_7725 1.jpg
    IMG_7727 1.jpg

DKNJ and bonzer like this.
  2. Basenji703

Basenji703 Active Member

Apr 2, 2014
    As an added bonus, if you buy this, there is a possibility that it could be delivered to VaB next Thursday. I have LCS's CC coming down and there might be room in the plane (don't know for sure, but I will certainly ask the pilot).

3. waveslider

waveslider Member

Jun 3, 2005
    USA California
    Nice looking surfing board. Measure the bottom, it'll be a little longer.

4. pefa

pefa Active Member

Mar 14, 2008
    G-sett Rhode Island
    Crazy mad scientist rocker EQ stuff going on with them there sticks- absolutely a believer. Definitely rides like significantly longer than a 9'8 why I never thought anything other than it was- board got me in places/timing on waves that I'd never been- awesome, hated to have to sell, but commitments need a' keepin'.
    I'll be heading down south to ny/nj multiple times in the near future and happy to choochoooooo

5. pefa

pefa Active Member

Mar 14, 2008
    G-sett Rhode Island
    Bump for a brother

6. LittleComptonSurfer

LittleComptonSurfer Active Member

Aug 7, 2015
    USA Rhode Island
    Thanks Pete for the bump. It was great seeing you, Sebastian and Dave at the Ocean Mist last Thursday for Edgar's memorial event.

pefa likes this.
  7. Tenfooter

Tenfooter Member

Nov 12, 2014
    USA Rhode Island
    Ditto
    Great times when two or more jammers gather
    And drink!!!

8. pefa

pefa Active Member

Mar 14, 2008
    G-sett Rhode Island
    I don't drink dumbass:p

9. Tenfooter

Tenfooter Member

Nov 12, 2014
    USA Rhode Island
    Diet Coke is still a drink

pefa likes this.
  10. pefa

pefa Active Member

Mar 14, 2008
    G-sett Rhode Island
    Now back to the beautiful board. Guaranteed to schnoztastic sliding of the highest order, already miss her.
    Someone is going to be very, very stoked indeed........