FS: 10' Tyler Craftsman Sleek Zeke

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by garagefull, Feb 3, 2018.

1. garagefull

garagefull Active Member

Feb 22, 2004
    Santa Cruz
    I'm selling this one for a friend. My buddy bought it a few years ago from our late forum member, tentoesed. I'm not sure how much Ed rode it and my buddy only rode it a few times. He is more of a modern longboard guy, so the Tyler wasn't a good fit for him. The board is in excellent condition, more details and pics in the CL ad. Offering it to jammers for $1400, which I think is fair based on the condition and what a new Tyler sells for. The board is definitely red, the lighting made it look pink in some of the photos. I would be willing to work on board train, or possibly even shipping. It's a lot of board to ship and with a glass on fin, a little more tricky to ship.
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/spo/6483154268.html
    IMG_0987.JPG IMG_0989.JPG IMG_0993.JPG IMG_0996.JPG

2. garagefull

garagefull Active Member

Feb 22, 2004
    Santa Cruz
    Price drop. Now $1300 to jammers.

3. pilau

pilau Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    USA Hawaii
    Someone buy this. I know... lotta nose rocker. I have one. A 10ft craftsman. A really really great rider. A perfect 10ft board to me.

4. garagefull

garagefull Active Member

Feb 22, 2004
    Santa Cruz
    Another price drop, now $1200 for jammers. At this point, if it doesn't sell, my buddy will probably hang onto it.