For Trade: 8'8'' Dyer Speed Shape

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by jwahern, Dec 19, 2017.

1. jwahern

jwahern Member

Nov 29, 2009
    USA Massachusetts
    I ordered this board from Mason Dyer a year or so back and it doesn't get ridden (too many other boards and having a 3rd kid is cutting into my surf time). Really fun board. I've only had it in the water 3x so it's practically new. 8'8'' x 21.5 x ?, mini t-band stringer, green density foam, and volan patches. Ordered as a single but delivered as a 2+1.

Looking to trade, ideally for a 7' ish hull but I'm open to suggestions. Picture below from when it was new in Mason's wacky board photo booth. No dings and minimal, if any, pressures.

image4.JPG

2. Nathan Explosion

Nathan Explosion Member

Jul 20, 2014
  3. jwahern

jwahern Member

Nov 29, 2009
    USA Massachusetts
    Change in plan, need to pay for some xmas presents so the board is now for sale. $700 which includes brand new 8” fins unlimited and Tyler warren side bites.

4. Surfnfish

Surfnfish Active Member

Feb 6, 2015
    that board is a friggin beauty..love the template!

5. ekim

ekim Member

Oct 14, 2015
    That's a nice shape. Good deal too!

6. 306Bing

306Bing Active Member

Oct 1, 2015
    South Jersey
    Im more interested in the backdrop. Is that the ceiling, the floor, a wall? Your exterior wall? What the heck is it? Cool board shape too.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  7. jwahern

jwahern Member

Nov 29, 2009
    USA Massachusetts
    Yeah, I don't know what's going on with the backdrop but it looks a lot better than my crusty basement. Board's still available!

DKNJ likes this.
  8. changeissimple

changeissimple Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Is that in your amazing barn?? Can I live out there with Lauren? I'll pay you rent : $50 / month, 1 night babysitting per week and full access to my quiver.

DKNJ likes this.
  9. DKNJ

DKNJ Active Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Ocean, NJ
    Dyer uses that in pics of all his boards. Truth, it does show his boards super well.