For sale 6'7" Austin Fish

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Largoazul, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Largoazul

Largoazul Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Maine
    IMG_3677.JPG IMG_3678.JPG IMG_3679.JPG IMG_3680.JPG IMG_3681.JPG Up for sale...bought this for my wife a while back. She didn't click with it. I rode it once and rides great but have no room to keep it. Beautiful resin work on top and bottom. Single to close to flat concave out the back. Looking for 500$

508 561 5412

Thanks

Salinity and JMJackFish like this.
  2. Largoazul

Largoazul Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Maine
    Austin is gone today for a steal. But glad to be giving it to someone for more use. There may be more boards for sale soon.

3. Salinity

Salinity Active Member

May 11, 2016
    USA Rhode Island
    Stoked! Thanks man - hope to try her out tomorrow.

4. Largoazul

Largoazul Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Maine
    Glad you got it and will ride her. Hope you get some good ones!

5. Salinity

Salinity Active Member

May 11, 2016
    USA Rhode Island
    Well, she was fun the few times I got here out there (Jose, etc), but it looks like I may be looking at some substantial time out of the water for back / spine surgery related to sciatic nerve impingement. Thus, I'm looking to move her along, as it's going to be a long, mostly high-volume board road back once I'm cleared to resume surfing activity.

A couple typical repairs and scuffs typical for her age and pedigree, all water tight and I tried my best to color-match the one I fixed up (I'll post pictures tomorrow or send to anyone interested).

$350 for Jammers - also open to trades or (my?) cash + trade for interesting mid-lengths (prefer 2+1 setup). Located in RI, but can bring to the Cape M-Th and travelling to NH for thanksgiving.

6. Salinity

Salinity Active Member

May 11, 2016
    USA Rhode Island