East coast board train thread

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by shadydave, May 13, 2018.

1. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    every relationship ever

No worries man I've got some PM's out and things will be sorted soon.
    I'm an early traveller too. Early. Whatever your definition of Early is? Push that back 2 or 3 hours - except you ShadyDave.
    Daves got a Lone Ranger mask on his dashboard so he can fit in comfortably with the raccoons while he waits for people to show up.
    Early.
    He robs Rooster houses.
    Early.
    He's got moonburn and a 1st light tan.
    Early.

Anyway people hit me up. I've got a van so this is your chance for bigger boards as well.

Makawaosurfer93 and michael like this.
  2. michael

michael Active Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    Heading up from Long Branch NJ to Queens sometime this week. Can potentially complete the circuit to Rhode Island if we time it right . Let me know.

3. Tlri

Tlri Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Rhode island
    BIG thanks to Michael, Kpd73 and anyone else involved in the sale, storage, and transport of my new board.
    Waxing up this ptlw for a few sunrise waves tomorrow am.

Thanks for all the help!

deemce, Lackosense and michael like this.
  4. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Have a 4ft Bing Speed Square in Wilmington NC with @Flip756 that needs to make its way north to NY. Any east coast Jammers driving from/ through Wilmington NC who can help push the board north? thank you.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  5. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Will be stopping by Avalon, NJ tomorrow late morning if anyone needs something moved north in NJ.

jbb likes this.
  6. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Bump

7. mgarbutt

mgarbutt Active Member

Apr 5, 2011
    USA Delaware
    Why not just ship it, a board that size would be $50-60 box ground shipping. Way easier & less hassle for a board that small

8. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Anyone near Linwood, NJ and heading north in the next week. I have 2 boards i have to pick up (5'9 and 6'4). If no one is coming this way I might make a run down early Sunday AM if anyone needs something to head south from Wall, NJ.

9. ambergris

ambergris Member

Jan 25, 2014
    USA New England
    Looking to get a board from Glide in Asbury Park up to Brooklyn sometime before next Friday (8/31). Any jammers making that movement in the next week and a half? Shoot me a PM. Heavy tokens of gratitude await the willing...

10. michael

michael Active Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    I can take it up to the city this Thursday. Might be able to swing a Brooklyn stop on the way back (depending how far off the belt you are), but I wouldn’t leave a fresh board on or in a car on a hot manhattan afternoon.