East coast board train thread

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by shadydave, May 13, 2018.

1. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Thanks Pat! the real MVP!

2. 306Bing

306Bing Active Member

Oct 1, 2015
    South Jersey
    Thanks pat, I have Stan's board coming down and the board I picked up for him coming up.

3. Lackosense

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    speaking of which, anyone in the NYC area this week -- Pat? --- can pick up the board i have for Kevin (306Bing) and take it back to NJ...belmar area?

4. Shred Zeppelin

Shred Zeppelin New Member

Jan 12, 2015
    USA
    I'm always down for a board train. I'm in Asbury Park but with two little ones I don't travel much anymore. I have lots of space for holding though. Sometimes I do make quick last minute trips to Rhode Island...

Lackosense likes this.
  5. ElBrooklyn

ElBrooklyn Active Member

Oct 17, 2014
    NYC-EH-MTK and LBC
    I'm in Brooklyn and am frequently going back and forth to East Hampton and Montauk. So I can do any Long Island-NYC pickups.

Add a big ol JP to the boards that need a ride from RI to NYC. I just got one!

Lackosense likes this.
  6. Lackosense

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Issac lets get together and surf this summer!

ElBrooklyn likes this.
  7. Macilious

Macilious Active Member

Jun 15, 2010
    I'm not in Belmar this weekend, but decent chance I am there next weekend and can get them from NJL and get them to NY/CT border and we can figure it out from there.

8. Lackosense

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    No worries I plan to drive to belmar this weekend from NYC. Going to try and catch some waves with @zippy while I'm there :)

zippy likes this.
  9. Largoazul

Largoazul Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Maine
    Long shot but anyone driving up north from Jersey for the long weekend? Still looking for an assist on two boards in jersey....

10. Macilious

Macilious Active Member

Jun 15, 2010
    90% I am coming up from Belmar, NJ area to NY/CT border on 95 Sunday or Monday... If you can get the boards to Belmar area - I can bump them along and store them until we meet up or someone can get them north. Let me know if I can help.

Mac